See How Your Favorite Stars Are Celebrating Valentine’s Day on Social Media!
It’s Valentine’s Day, and we’re spending every moment surrounded by hearts and chocolates and thoughts about all the awesome people in our lives who bring us love in so many ways. Celebs are doing the same, though in their own unique ways. Scroll down to see how your favorite stars are celebrating on social media today.
1. Drew Barrymore: The Santa Clarita Diet actress offered up a Valentine’s Day playlist, telling her followers, “HOPE YOU ENJOY. And remember, whether with friends or in love… getting ready with a good playlist and dancing in your room is still the best part! Celebrate everything and everyone today!”
2. Michelle Obama: The former first lady wished a happy Valentine’s Day to her husband, former President Barack Obama, by posting an adorable pic of the pair with the words, “Forever Mine, Michelle to Barack” — which is also the name of the romantic playlist she created for him on Spotify. “Happy #ValentinesDay to my one and only, @BarackObama. To celebrate the occasion, I’m dedicating a little Valentine’s Day playlist to you! Click the link in my bio to hear the playlist,” she wrote.
3. Kim Kardashian West: The KKW Beauty founder shared a photo of herself with husband Kanye West, which she captioned, “I love you to infinity! Happy Valentine’s Day!!!”
4. Mindy Kaling: The new mom gave us a flashback to one of our all-time favorite Valentine’s Day TV moments. It makes us laugh just as much now as it did way back in the day on The Office.
5. Paris Hilton: The heiress and DJ happens to be engaged this Valentine’s Day, and while she and her fiancé, Chris Zylka, surely have some romantic plans together, she’s also celebrating by releasing a new single called “I Need You.”
6. Victoria Beckham: The fashion designer shared an adorable shot of herself and her hubby, David Beckham, while sending love to her entire family. “Happy Valentine’s Day x Love u so much @davidbeckham @brooklynbeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham #harper,” she wrote, adding several double-heart emoji.
7. Kate Beckinsale: The actress tried a little Dirty Dancing-style movin’ and groovin’, and while she probably won’t be winning any dance competitions anytime soon, it gave her an excuse to share this unconventional Valentine’s Day wish with her followers: “Happy Valentine’s Day to you all. May you get grabbed and repeatedly kicked in the balls by your one true love ❤️ #youresoaggressive #hungryeyes #servicewaspatchy”
8. Sarah Jessica Parker: SJP hopes “everyone feels some love today” and shared an image of what appears to be a carpet (?) with hearts and the word “love” on it.
9. Halsey: The singer had a message for her love, G-Eazy, telling him, “happy v-day, u big craze. I love you + miss you a kaskillion + am very proud ur starting ur tour tomorrow. crush it bb.” She posted that with a gif of what looks to be him saying, “I love you, too,” which is just so sweet.
10. Madonna: The Material Girl decided to get a little artsy with her Valentine’s Day post, sharing a striking red-toned piece by M A E with her 10 million+ followers.
11: Alyssa Milano: The actress said she wanted spend the day “spreading love and compassion online and in [her] community.” She explained, “#LoveisLouder when we have empathy for others. Will you join me? Happy #ValentinesDay!!! Link in bio with more information.”
If you check out the link she provides, you’ll find that the star has partnered with Love Is Louder, as well as “advocates and organizations from around the world, to crank the volume up on love and acceptance this Valentine’s Day” by “amplify[ing] empathy, compassion and tolerance, and overpower[ing] prejudice, insults and online harassment.” The intention is to use social media platforms and resources to help raise awareness and funds as well as “to inspire young people to embrace the diversity of our world’s cultures and practice tolerance, respect and acceptance in their daily lives — on and offline.” Sounds good to us!
12. Justin Hartley: The This Is Us actor sent love to both his wife, Chrishell Stause, and his daughter, Isabella.
13. Brooks Laich: The hockey player wrote a sweet note to wife Julianne Hough on Instagram. “Happy Valentine’s Day @juleshough — you are the most amazing person I have ever met, truly beautiful inside and out. You are the compass of my life, and I am beyond grateful for the love you give to me. Now and always, B! #valentinesday”
14. Derek Hough: The DWTS pro shared a photo with his love, Hayley Erbert, as well as a little poem:
“I LOVE YOU
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY
YOU ARE MY WHOLE LIFE
EACH AND EVERY DAY
YOU ARE MY VALENTINE
TODAY AND FOREVER MORE
YOU ARE THE ONE
I WILL ALWAYS ADORE”
15. Hilary Duff: The Younger star posted a Boomerang of herself with beau Matthew Koma, writing, “This is MY valentine ❤️ he’s the dreamiest. I’m happy to just sit on a plane next to you today my buu.”
16: Kaley Cuoco: The Big Bang Theory star shared two photos, two years apart, of herself with fiancé Karl Cook, writing, “This day will not be our official anniversary forever, But you will forever be my valentine ❤️ @mrtankcook! Same picture, same smiles, same love with some added facial hair…🤣 2 years apart 💋 #kcsquared”
How would you celebrate Valentine’s Day if you were rich and famous? Let us know @BritandCo!
(photo via Anthony Harvey/Getty Images)