The Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
Remember last week, when we tried to forget the Brangelina breakup by indulging in the world of celebrity hair? Turns out, we needed it. And now, with news of the Kim Kardashian robbery, our minds are so full they’re about to explode, brimming with all the breaking news pop culture’s bringing us. Thankfully there’s Instagram to the rescue, with its massive influx of celebrity posts and selfies to help us forget our worries. So much has happened in the world of famous hair this week — here are the most notable celeb hairstyles and the most buzzed-about snaps our Instagram feeds had to offer.
1. Kendall Jenner: First things first — that’s Anwar Hadid (the soon-to-be-huge-model little bro of Gigi and Bella) you see Kendall faux-smooching! When it comes to her hair, we’re major fans of that messy low updo with perfectly imperfect tousled strands.
2. Iman Hammam: Iman Hammam is beyond glam in this long-lobbed look with perfectly styled waves. Her entire look is chic and elegant, but the hairstyle would look great with casual styles too.
3. Karlie Kloss: Karlie, oh Karlie, did you or did you not go under the scissors? Kloss definitely pulled one over on us with those unbeatable faux bangs. TBH, we’re still not 100% sure whether they’re real or not.
4. Lucy Hale: Lucy has been rockin’ some serious hair game for the past few weeks, so we’re not surprised to see she’s made it into must-have hair territory. She’s pictured here with the trendiest of styles: a soft bronde lob with eye-grazing bangs that are all the rage RN.
5. Ciara: We knew it was only a matter of time before word got out that the gorgeous singer and talented wife of QB Russell Wilson has been tearing up Hollywood with her unbeatable style. Words can’t express the perfection of her ultra-chic look and that elegant lob.
6. Kim Kardashian + Naomi Campbell: One of the perks of having impossibly long hair? Whipping it back and forth. Just ask Kim Kardashian and supermodel Naomi Campbell, who unleashed some serious star power in just one small Instagram from Paris.
7. Ruth Bell + May Bell: Two runway models that are identical twins? Imagine the odds of hitting that genetic jackpot. Here are Ruth and May Bell, siblings with identical doll-like features and two wildly different hairstyles. The shortly cropped cut contrasts with a smooth top-knotted look, creating two different effects that we love equally.
8. Zendaya: Zendaya is slaying with her braided cornrows and a look the Kardashians would totally rock. This babe pulls off the style perfectly thanks to her low back pony and some seriously enviable brows.
9. Frances BeanCobain: Meet the daughter of grunge herself, Frances Bean Cobain, owning her look in formidable ’90s style. As the daughter of music royalty (the late Kurt Cobain and Hole singer Courtney Love), she was always destined to be one of the coolest chicks around.
10. Jamie Chung: In this Insta snap, the wholesome ‘n’ lovely Jamie Chung showed off a brand new haircut and a majorly adorable pup. We love her side part and voluminous highlighted waves, but TBH we’re not surprised, because she always looks amazing.
11. Lily Collins: YAAASSS! We’ve been waiting for the moment our hair idol Lily Collins would debut her next noteworthy ‘do. This fashion chick looks practically porcelain with an ultra-curled lob and across-the-forehead bangs, paired with an end-all-be-all vampy lip.
12. Kylie Jenner: Kylie sported some serious hair extensions on Insta this week before debuting this incredible shade of pastel rose gold wonder. She’s killing us with all these quick hair changes and she’s really upping the ante in the beauty world. Does anyone else think she might be on her way to unicorn hair?
13. Lily-Rose Depp: Haute in Kylie’s footsteps is Lily Rose Depp, the 17-year-old “mini-me” daughter of Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp. She’s taking after her supermodel mom with looks that kill and a face the camera loves.
14. Elsa Hosk: Elsa was on our minds all week thanks to the gorgeous flower wreath crowning her wavy blonde hair. We love the bohemian look made even more exotic with the colorful floral arrangement.
15. Elsa Hosk: As if we weren’t obsessing enough over Elsa’s flower crown, we saw another side of her wispy blonde locks in this look of grungy disarray and a hipster-esque beanie. We’re pretty impressed with the versatile hairstyles we’ve been seeing on this natural beauty.
16. J. Lo: Leave it to Jennifer Lopez to make Kim Kardashian look modest. This diva’s reported obsession with beauty has seriously paid off, even in this silly Snapchat selfie of Hollywood’s most beloved diva.
17. Gwen Stefani: Gwen Stefani might be the ultimate Hollywood “Yummy Mummy.” She’s seen here sporting a long flaxen ponytail with a slight pouf on top, having a blast in a super fun hairstyle.
18. Kim Kardashian: Last but not least is the queen of selfies herself, Kim Kardashian. She decided to go au naturale in this long hippie hairstyle and what she claims is a makeup-free look. Do we believe her? TBD.
Did you see any other unforgettable hairstyles on celebs? Let us know on Instagram with the hashtag #iamcreative!