14 of the Most Colorful Hotels in the World
When you plan your vacation, you think about where you want to go, what you want to do and what you want to stuff your face with (or is that last one just us?). But to really make your vacay extra special, you should stay at a super inspiring hotel too. And what’s more inspiring than bright, zany, zippy color? For us, pretty much nothing. Check out these 14 color-drenched hotels in hot spots around the world that’ll make your vacation bright and beautiful. Here’s to hoping you’ll be checking into one of them ASAP!
4. Casa del Domo, Las Alamandas: The warm waters of Mexico await you on the other side of this resort’s sweet suite. Drenched in the colors of a blazing hot sun and bright purple bougainvillea, this vibrant getaway is pure paradise. (via Las Alamandas)
6. Hesperia Bilbao Hotel: The cubed, colorful facade of this super modern hotel in Bilbao, Spain, reminds us of a giant Tetris game. Plus, it has a prime location on the waterfront and is just up the road from the Guggenheim Museum. (via NH Hotels)
7. G&V Royal Mile Hotel: Okay, so this hotel bar is exactly what you’d imagine a swanky club on Mars would look like, right? It’s hard to believe this multi-hued, futuristic decor is located in Edinburgh, Scotland. (via Quorvus Collection)
9. Semiramis Hotel: When you think Greece, you often picture cliff-hugging, white-washed homes bathed in gorgeous Greek light. This Athens hotel changes things up a bit and brings out Greece’s wild — and colorful — side. (via Athens Hotels)
11. Pantone Hotel: This might be our favorite hotel of all time. Inspired by the rich shades of Pantone, this Brussels hotel keeps things light and bright by balancing bold hues against a clean white palette. (via Pantone Hotel)
12. Fusion Hotel Prague: We are absolutely mad for this “Mad Hatter” room at the Fusion Hotel in Prague. You’ll find a few other vivid (and affordable!) themed rooms here, and the heart of Prague’s old town is just a few steps away. (via Fusion Hotels)
13. Colors Hotel: This Rome hideaway doesn’t skirt around its appeal. And with a name like “Colors Hotel,” you know exactly what you’re getting. Plus, the hotel is close to the Vatican, which makes touring the city super convenient. (via Colors Hotel)
14. Hotel Zed: Get your rock ‘n’ roll on at Canada’s funkiest hotel. You definitely won’t get bored with the hotel’s color scheme or great amenities — including a ping pong lounge and waterslide. (via Hotel Zed)
Which colorful hotel do you want to add to you must-stay list? Tell us in the comments below!