Get Your Namaste On With 11 Colorful Yoga Mats
We’ve only got one thing on our minds this week, and that’s making (and keeping!) our New Year’s resolutions. One of ours is to become a yoga regular and finally conquer the scorpion pose. But of course, to do that, a new mat or towel is a must-have. Because once we have the perfect towel, the skills will come naturally… or at least that’s what we’re hoping. Scroll through to take a peek at 11 mats and towels to get your namaste on.
2. Pink and Red Mat ($89): The intricate design on this one justifies its hefty price tag. THIS is the inspo newbies need to jumpstart their newfound love for yoga.
4. Green Watercolor-Striped Mat ($40): A soothing green watercolor is just what the yoga doctor ordered.
5. Faded Towel ($64): Looking for something a little less wild and a little more, ahem, relaxing? You’re welcome.
6. South Western Mat ($98): The best part about this one? You can add it to your Urban Outfitters cart along with the rest of your sneaky wardrobe purchases. (We think the new year calls for new clothes too!)
7. Simple Floral Mat ($30): If you’re on a budget but still looking for a fun way to amp up your yoga style, snag this blue yoga mat for just $30.
8. Deco Magic Carpet Yoga Mat ($89): The flowers on this will keep us thinking about spring, even when we’re marching past piles of snow to get to yoga class.
9. Geometric Towel ($39): This limited-edition hot yoga towel takes the cake for us. Just look at all those bright colors!
10. Chevron Mat ($84): The classic chevron pattern gets a facelift with all the extra zigzags, dots and stripes.
11. Striped Mat ($60): When in doubt, stripe it out. At least that’s our theory.
Are you excited to take your yoga skills to the next level with an epic towel or mat? Tell us your faves in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)