18 Layered Cookie Cakes Guaranteed to Rack Up Likes
If you’re the type of person who finds it hard to choose between cake and cookies, then the cookie cake hybrid is definitely for you. But if you really want to take it to the next level, you’re gonna dig these *layered* cookie cakes. In fact, the end result is so beautiful, your followers are all but guaranteed to double-tap your Instagram pic. Scroll on for the most mouth-watering layered cookie cake recipes.
2. Milk & Cookies Cake: Remember when *snack* was an actual meal in the day — and if you were good and got lucky, it was cookies and milk? Get ready to jump into the foodie time machine, because these flavors are gonna take you back. (via Liv for Cake)
3. Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookie Layer Cake: Comprised of eight layers of salted chocolate chunk walnut cookies alternating with a wicked liqueur-infused ganache, this cookie cake is the epitome of decadence. (via Butter and Brioche)
9. Pistachio Fudge Chunky Cookie Cake With Sea Salt Buttercream: This cookie cake is a rich and flavorful mix of salt and sweet. (via Moonblush Baker)
11. Cookie Icebox Cake: This throwback is a tribute to retro icebox cakes, but calls for today’s fave homemade Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. If you’re short on time, you can substitute store-bought cookies and it will be just as delicious. (via Pint Sized Baker)
15. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake: This cake is a certified *diet breaker* and you know what that means. You’d better invite a bunch of friends over when you make it and share the burden. (via Sugar & Soul)
18. Chocolate Chip Cookies ‘n’ Milk Cake: Behold, a creation of epic dessert proportions. A riff on the very essence of the chocolate chip cookie, it’s decadent, super fun and a must-make for *your* next birthday. (via Styling My Everyday)
If you HEART outrageous desserts — the crazier the better! — follow us on Pinterest for more.