14 Amazing Bookshelves for Book Lovers
Are you running out of space to store your growing collection of books? Book lovers, we know your pain. Whether you’ve got those shelves loaded up with childhood favorites or you’ve got an impressive collection of New York Times bestsellers, you need shelves that can keep up with your reading pace. We’re sharing our favorite creative shelving for storing all those precious books.
1. Basket Shelves: Instead of buying another bookshelf, fill up more wall space by mounting various baskets on your wall. Adding to them as you fill them up should be easy. (via Life Over Easy)
3. Balance Bookshelf ($245): Will your “read” stack be heavier than your “to-read” stack? Only this bookshelf will let you know.
6. Bookshelf Headboard: Often the space at the head of the bed goes unused. Put some bookshelves there for extra storage and an interesting headboard. (via My Favorite and My Best)
7. Tree Bookshelf ($2,800): So it may not drop apples on your child’s head, but it will hold all the pieces to unlocking their imaginations. While this is a major splurge item for us, as true book lovers, we know that book buying isn’t exactly a cheap hobby.
9. Low Bookshelves: These bookshelves are perfect for storing your ever growing piles of books, along with anything from fresh flowers to candles. (via From The Right Bank)
Do you have any creative bookshelf solutions? Tell us about them below!