10 Ways to Improve Your Hair With Almost Zero Effort
Let’s be honest — we’d do just about anything to be able to wake up in the morning with perfect hair. It seems too good to be true, but it’s actually easier than you might think. Whether you have a mane that wants to be tamed or want to improve the health of your natural hair, there are products out there that require basically zero effort, leaving the #PerfectHairDay within your grasp. Scroll on for 10 of our fave products and ideas for better hair — no effort required.
1. Hubalou Wrap Hair Towel ($24): Made of sustainable bamboo fiber, this hair wrap is the perfect way to dry your hair after a shower. The fabric is ultra-absorbent and prevents breakage and frizz, giving you the #perfecthairday with minimal effort.
2. Slip for Beauty Sleep Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase ($79): Those looking to treat themselves this holiday season might want to look into investing in a silk pillowcase. Not only is this soft fabric heavenly to sleep on, but it’s actually a great way to prevent the dreaded bed-head.
3. Tangle Teezer ($15): Kiss your tangled mane goodbye with this magical hair-detangling tool. The innovative product painlessly removes tangles and knots from dry and wet hair, so you’ll finally be able to brush without pain.
4. TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray ($4): If you use hot tools on a daily basis, then a heat protecting spray is a must for healthy locks. This affordable spray helps protect hair from heat damage, while also acting as a great styling tool.
5. Alterna Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction ($25-39): Is there anything simpler than a product you can literally just put on and go? Busy girls will adore this 10-in-1 correcting cream, which you can leave in to experience perfect hair on the go.
6. Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm With Rare Prickly Pear Oil ($60): Talk about luxurious! This Parisian brand uses only the best ingredients to nourish your mane, and this balm is no exception. The rich, multi-use formula features prickly pear seed oil, an ingredient that moisturizes, protects and repairs all hair types.
7. Living Proof Night Cap Overnight Hair Perfector ($28): When you can’t seem to find enough hours in the day, it can be easy to forget about any semblance of a beauty routine. Luckily, you can literally supplement your routine as you sleep. This overnight hair perfector provides you with shiny, vibrant tresses with results that will last through five shampoos.
8. Wigo Cushion Boar Bristle Brush ($20): Believe it or not, the brush you use can really make or break the health of your hair. This particular brush uses boar bristles, which leaves you with softer, more manageable locks. No more tugging through tangles!
9. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse: Give your locks a deep cleanse naturally, using a popular beauty ingredient that’s probably hiding in your cupboard. Apple cider vinegar smoothes the hair cuticle, creating loads of shine and a balanced pH to boot. (via Hello Natural)
10. Banana and Almond Oil Hair Mask: Aside from smelling heavenly, this hair mask is the perfect way to protect your hair from the effects of cold, dry weather. The blend of banana and almond oil will leave hair soft and protected, while also smelling like a delicious smoothie. (via Free People)
What products do you use for better hair? Let us know your faves in the comments below!