10 IKEA Items That Will Change Your Life
Okay, so assembling IKEA furniture isn’t so easy. But the thing that makes it worth it is that the payoff is so great. The Swedish home decor company has a knack for creating products that serve more than one purpose — like a seating cushion that also hides all your crap. The mega brand is also known for their genius storage units, which is good news if you have what realtors like to call a “quaint” home. Here, we present 10 of their latest products that make life just a little bit easier — consider this your guide to navigating the store with a way better plan than just aimlessly wandering the aisles filling your yellow bag up with whatever looks cute and/or cheap…
1. Storage Bed ($449): If there’s one thing everyone needs more of, it’s closet space. IKEA’s new storage bed basically grants that wish. The bed folds up, essentially giving you an additional closet. This is a good place to store stuff you don’t need regularly, like out-of-season clothes.
2. Corner Cabinet ($99): This storage unit is perfect for an awkward corner you don’t know what to do with. Because it angles perfectly into the corner, it’s a great shelving unit if you’re tight on space.
3. Folding Hooks ($10/ 3 pack): Thanks to these little hooks, a wall can serve a whole other purpose aside from just, you know, dividing rooms. You can even use the hooks to put your favorite outfits on display.
4. Cord-Hiding Nightstand ($30): Like many of IKEA’s products, there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to this item. On the surface it looks like a normal nightstand, but the genius thing about it is that you can snake any bedside cords through the table legs and stuff your phone charger into the drawer.
6. Side Table With Lamp ($99): Not only is this pick a side table, magazine rack and lamp all in one, the colorful lamp cord can be hooked through the table any way you want to hold down loose papers.
8. Multicolored Storage Table ($69): Hide clutter while injecting a little color into your living room with this color-blocked table.
9. Corner Wall Shelf ($50): This is another perfect solution for utilizing a corner in your home you aren’t sure what to do with. DIYers, this wood is easy to paint. Just saying.
10. Shelf With Mirror and Cup Holder ($23): This bathroom shelf not only gives you an extra mirror, but a place to stash your toothbrush, too. Who knows what germs lurk on the sink railing!
What’s the most life-changing piece of IKEA furniture in your home? We want to know!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.