10 Halloween Punch Recipes to Get the Party Started
It’s All Hallows’ Eve, and you’re in charge of making a punch that is deviously delicious and more fun to look at than a big bowl full of ice cubes. Revel in the spooky spirit and make your boozy beverage come to life with a few twisted tricks. From adding dry ice for a creepy effect to glowing green soda, it’s time to let out your inner mad scientist and go crazy with the cocktails. Keep reading for 10 festive and campy Halloween punch recipes you’ll want to serve up to your
victims guests. ;)
2. Ghost Punch: Whipped cream and a cookie cutter bring spooky floating ghosts to life. Freeze these ghouls overnight and place them in the grape juice punch right before serving. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
5. Shrunken Head Cider: Make a girls’ night out of it and have everyone carve their own apple to add to the bowl. Once carved, bake for 90 minutes and press a clove into each eye socket. (via Martha Stewart)
6. Zombie Repellant Punch: Okay, you probably wouldn’t find this punch at a swanky soiree, but with Scream Queens on TV and Hocus Pocus on our DVR, we’re reveling in the camp. Ward off the walkers with a glass of this tangy punch. (via She Knows)
7. Worm-Infested Ice Cubes: When creating a ghoulish beverage for Halloween, regular ice cubes just won’t do. Add a handful of gummy worms to your mold before freezing and take your beverage to the next level. (via Brit + Co)
8. Haunted Halloween Punch: This non-alcoholic punch will please everyone from the old witch to the tiny princess. Orange slices and a spice bag are simmered in apple cider for 20 minutes before a chunk of dry ice is added to achieve a spooky fog effect. (via Living the Country Life)
Which one of these punches will you serve at your next Halloween party? Leave us a comment and let us know!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.