There’s no doubt that a Stars Hollow-shaped hole will have to be filled in your heart post-viewing, so we’ve put together a few ideas to point you in the right direction as
you’re we’re coping with the withdraw. Deep breaths. You’ve got this.
1. Catch up on all the hot takes. If you’re like us, you tried REALLY hard to avoid any spoilers, and that meant sorta ignoring the internet for a couple of days. Now’s the time to dig in. Fire up your fave social networks, load up the best reviews, check in on the #gilmoregirls or #ayearinthelife hashtags, and see what’s up.
2. Check in with some celeb superfans for a laugh. Some of your fave comedians and actors like Retta and Lauren Collins have shown their love for the show in the past, and they’re sure to be watching the reboot and will have some feels to share. Of course, the Gilmore Girls stars themselves will more than likely have LOTS to say during and after the episodes’ release, so maybe make a Twitter list with all of them on it and refresh and refresh and refre — you get it.
3. Plan a debrief with your squad. Wine, snacks, a couch and your besties — what more do you need?!
4. Rewatch some of your old favorite eps. If you didn’t (or even if you did) have a chance to rewatch some of the classic GG episodes before binging on the new ones, now’s the time. If you’re not into a full series viewing, we’ve got you covered with the must-sees, because we’re super nice like that.
5. …Rewatch the new eps. Don’t judge us.
6. Channel your feelings into your Christmas crafts and cooking. Christmas will be here before you know it, so it’s time to get productive. Naturally, we’ve got tons of holiday recipes, DIYs and decor projects for you to create, so get to it!
7. Go for a coffee. Because What Would Lorelai and Rory Do?
How are you coping with Gilmore withdraw? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Photos via Netflix)