If you are head-over-heels obsessed with ranch dressing (or celebrate National Ranch Dressing Day like it’s your birthday), we’ve got the best news for you this holiday season: Hidden Valley just released a line of holiday merch, and it’s truly something out of your salad dressing dreams.
The same company that blessed us with a ranch fountain last spring has just decided that what we all need under our tree is some stylish salad goodness, and we’re gonna go ahead and need two of everything, please. These are our favorites from the collection, but you can check it all out as you make your list for Santa here.
1. Peace, Love, Ranch Canvas Tote ($25): Because all we need this holiday season is peace, love, and a well-dressed salad, right?
2. Ranch Statement Socks ($12): When you want some alone time but you’re willing to share if they’re bringing the veggies and dip.
3. Ranch Crewneck Sweatshirt ($40): Literally wear your love (for ranch dressing) on your, er, chest with this cozy crewneck.
4. Carpe Hidden Valley Ranch Tee ($30): This comfy, tri-blend green shirt reminds you to seize the salad and the day!
5. Hidden Valley Hero Tote ($25): This canvas tote is big enough to fit all the essentials, and it lists all the best things to boot.
6. Hidden Valley Bedazzled Ornament ($12): Just as your salad is naked without ranch, your tree is naked without this sparkly, shatterproof ornament.
7. Hidden Valley Not Your Ugly Christmas Sweater ($40): It would be so rude not to show up to every holiday party rocking this Hidden Valley must-have.
8. Hidden Valley Slippers ($25): These babies will keep your feet lookin’ savory on lazy days spent snuggled up in bed.
Would you rock a ranch dressing sweater this holiday season? Let us know @BritandCo.
(Photos via Hidden Valley)