15 Instagram Ramen Bowls That Will Give You Noodle Envy
With soup season in full effect, we’re all spending our quiet weekend afternoons stirring and simmering the best hearty fall soups to curl up and keep warm with. Despite the fact that squash purées and creamy potato blends are high on our list of soups to savor, there are some noodle soups out there that will *easily* rob our attention. And no, we definitely aren’t talking about chicken noodle soups — we’re talkin’ RAMEN. These big, colorful bowls are *always* overflowing with healthy elements, flavors, colors and textures. It’s no wonder we can’t stop snapping photos of them before diving in! For this reason, we hit up Insta and found 15 of the most enticing and heavenly Ramen bowls out there that will make you want to get your slurp on.
1. Homemade Vegan Ramen Bowl: Yes, you *can* make a solid bowl of Ramen at home — don’t let anybody tell you differently! Using brown rice/millet Ramen noodles, even vegans can get their slurp on.
2. Doka Square’s Ramen Bowl: Ready for some serious noodle-pulling? If you’re in NYC, you might want to stop in at Doka Square’s for a big and bright bowl of comfort.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Exact.food.and.travel (@exact.food.and.travel) on
3. Ramen Ki-Mama: If you’re walking around Stockholm, Sweden and find yourself hankering a healthy helping of Ramen, hit up Ramen Ki-Mama. It’s small, cozy and will surely give you those Tokyo feels.
View this post on Instagram
First thing to do when I arrived in Japan is to grab me a bowl of ramen! 😍🍜 Menya Hanabi is not your typical tourist restaurant cuz the whole place only has 10 seats! Known for their soupless ramen, Maze Soba which is topped with raw egg yolk, a spicy mince of pork and beef, lots of spring onions, matchsticks of nori, powdered dried fish, and chopped raw garlic. Something I've never tried before but its just too good I can have it everyday provided i dont get fat. The amount is perfect for a big eater like me & I felt so damn satisfied after finishing. Definitely underrated & will go again! #kimmiemaeytravels
A post shared by Kimberly 🦄💕 (@kimmiemaey) on
4. Menya Hanabi’sSoupless Ramen: Yes, you read that correctly — not all Ramen bowls are soup-y. In fact, indulging in a bowl of Mazesoba should be added to your bucket list right now. Topped with raw egg yolk, veggies and spicy minced pork and beef, this dish is like nothing you’ve had before.
5. Beef and King Prawn Ramen: If you can’t decide between surf or turf, worry not — there’s a Ramen bowl for that. You should not be faced with such tough choices when you can smash the best of both worlds together.
6. Spicy Ramen: You know you’re in for a treat when you can tell a spicy soup by simply looking at the broth. This bowl isn’t for the faint of heart, and it certainly isn’t for anyone less than hangry.
7. Momofuku Noodle Bar’s Pork Ramen: If you ever get the chance to eat at one of David Chang’s highly praised noodle bars, DO IT. Your tastebuds will thank you. Be sure to snap a photo to make the moment last longer…
8. Ramen With Edamame: One of the most wonderful things about Ramen bowls is that you can add so many different ingredients and personal touches to them. This bowl is adorned with bamboo shoots and edamame — gorgeous!
9. Shiki Menya’sSpicy Miso Ramen: With fall settling in, nothing does the trick quite like a hot bowl of soup. When that hot bowl of soup happens to be a bountiful bowl of spicy miso Ramen, all is right in the world.
10. Ramen Hood’s Vegan Ramen: If you’re in LA and searching for some delicious vegan nosh, search no further. Ramen Hood has your back with its tasty and filling bowls of vegan-y goodness.
View this post on Instagram
ramen please! lucky for us, chef kyle makes the best ramen. 🍜 . . . . #rockstarcatering #eventcatering #weddingcatering #eventfood #weddingfood #palmbeachevents #foodstagram #foodie #cheflife #foodielife #forkyeah #catering #feedyoursoul #love #foodpic #foodgasm #nomnom #realfood #foodporn #tastespotting #food #party #partyfood #yummy #event #instagood #picoftheday #ramen #ramenbowl
A post shared by Rockstar Catering + Event Co. (@rockstarcatering) on
11. Rockstar Catering Company’s Ramen: Imagine having your own private chef to whip you up a stunning Ramen bowl whenever the craving hits. If that sounds dreamy, you might want to relocate to Palm Beach — this catering company is delivering.
12. BoccaLupo’s Brisket Ramen: This Ramen bowl boasts quite the Southern flare. Georgia doesn’t mess around when it comes to food, and this hearty brisket-filled bowl makes an example of that.
13. Su&Shi’s Seafood Ramen: If you’re feeling hungry and a little shellfish, dunk your chopsticks into this robust Ramen bowl. You can’t lose with prawns, squid, mussels and pretty little fish cakes.
14. Whole Foods’ Ramen Bowl: If you’re fortunate enough to work or reside near a Whole Foods, you might want to make it a regular lunch stop. And by regular, we clearly mean daily…
View this post on Instagram
TOFU MISO RAMEN Ingredients • 120g dried ramen • 1 tbsp miso paste (adjust to taste) • 75g silken tofu , diced (for best result use Miracle Emperor’s Chinese Tofu) • A small handful of sliced spring onion (scallion) • Boiling water • Optional: a hardboiled egg & a nori sheet for accompaniment • Instructions 1. In a small pot, cook the dried ramen according to packet instructions. Drain and set the ramen aside in a bowl. Add diced tofu over the ramen. 2. In the same pot, add 1¼ cup boiling water and a tablespoon of miso. 3. When the miso broth is boiling, pour over the noodles. 4. Garnish with spring onion. Reference: www.yummly.com #miraclesoyfood #miraclesoybean #tofuramen #miracleemperorschinesetofu #tofu #ramen #vegan #food #foodporn #foodie #foodphotography #foodstagram #foodgasm
A post shared by Miraclesoyfood (@miraclesoyfood) on
15. Tofu Miso Ramen: This beauty is all about creamy and silky textures, with the addition of silken tofu. It’s much lighter than your usual heavily garnished Ramen bowls, but *just* as delish.
Want more Instagram feeds to ogle at? Follow us @BritandCo for Insta-gratification!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.