15 Instagram Ramen Bowls That Will Give You Noodle Envy
With soup season in full effect, we’re all spending our quiet weekend afternoons stirring and simmering the best hearty fall soups to curl up and keep warm with. Despite the fact that squash purées and creamy potato blends are high on our list of soups to savor, there are some noodle soups out there that will *easily* rob our attention. And no, we definitely aren’t talking about chicken noodle soups — we’re talkin’ RAMEN. These big, colorful bowls are *always* overflowing with healthy elements, flavors, colors and textures. It’s no wonder we can’t stop snapping photos of them before diving in! For this reason, we hit up Insta and found 15 of the most enticing and heavenly Ramen bowls out there that will make you want to get your slurp on.
1. Homemade Vegan Ramen Bowl: Yes, you *can* make a solid bowl of Ramen at home — don’t let anybody tell you differently! Using brown rice/millet Ramen noodles, even vegans can get their slurp on.
2. Doka Square’s Ramen Bowl: Ready for some serious noodle-pulling? If you’re in NYC, you might want to stop in at Doka Square’s for a big and bright bowl of comfort.
3. Ramen Ki-Mama: If you’re walking around Stockholm, Sweden and find yourself hankering a healthy helping of Ramen, hit up Ramen Ki-Mama. It’s small, cozy and will surely give you those Tokyo feels.
4. Menya Hanabi’sSoupless Ramen: Yes, you read that correctly — not all Ramen bowls are soup-y. In fact, indulging in a bowl of Mazesoba should be added to your bucket list right now. Topped with raw egg yolk, veggies and spicy minced pork and beef, this dish is like nothing you’ve had before.
5. Beef and King Prawn Ramen: If you can’t decide between surf or turf, worry not — there’s a Ramen bowl for that. You should not be faced with such tough choices when you can smash the best of both worlds together.
6. Spicy Ramen: You know you’re in for a treat when you can tell a spicy soup by simply looking at the broth. This bowl isn’t for the faint of heart, and it certainly isn’t for anyone less than hangry.
7. Momofuku Noodle Bar’s Pork Ramen: If you ever get the chance to eat at one of David Chang’s highly praised noodle bars, DO IT. Your tastebuds will thank you. Be sure to snap a photo to make the moment last longer…
8. Ramen With Edamame: One of the most wonderful things about Ramen bowls is that you can add so many different ingredients and personal touches to them. This bowl is adorned with bamboo shoots and edamame — gorgeous!
9. Shiki Menya’sSpicy Miso Ramen: With fall settling in, nothing does the trick quite like a hot bowl of soup. When that hot bowl of soup happens to be a bountiful bowl of spicy miso Ramen, all is right in the world.
10. Ramen Hood’s Vegan Ramen: If you’re in LA and searching for some delicious vegan nosh, search no further. Ramen Hood has your back with its tasty and filling bowls of vegan-y goodness.
11. Rockstar Catering Company’s Ramen: Imagine having your own private chef to whip you up a stunning Ramen bowl whenever the craving hits. If that sounds dreamy, you might want to relocate to Palm Beach — this catering company is delivering.
12. BoccaLupo’s Brisket Ramen: This Ramen bowl boasts quite the Southern flare. Georgia doesn’t mess around when it comes to food, and this hearty brisket-filled bowl makes an example of that.
13. Su&Shi’s Seafood Ramen: If you’re feeling hungry and a little shellfish, dunk your chopsticks into this robust Ramen bowl. You can’t lose with prawns, squid, mussels and pretty little fish cakes.
14. Whole Foods’ Ramen Bowl: If you’re fortunate enough to work or reside near a Whole Foods, you might want to make it a regular lunch stop. And by regular, we clearly mean daily…
15. Tofu Miso Ramen: This beauty is all about creamy and silky textures, with the addition of silken tofu. It’s much lighter than your usual heavily garnished Ramen bowls, but *just* as delish.
Want more Instagram feeds to ogle at? Follow us @BritandCo for Insta-gratification!