6 Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Dupes That Are Actually Worth Getting
Who doesn’t love a good deal, especially when it comes to beauty? Lip kits (yes, those lip kits popularized by Kylie Jenner) are seemingly taking over the makeup space, and it’s not hard to understand why. By buying a pre-paired duo (or even trio) of coordinating products like a liner, lipstick, and gloss, you can save a few bucks while knowing your new makeup will be expertly matched. The options below seriously deliver and don’t involve maniacally hitting refresh to snag one (cough, cough, Kylie).
1. Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Kit ($28): You’ll get a moisturizing lip balm for those no makeup makeup days or when you want the perfect primer for a daring color. The neutral, demi-matte lip crayons in nude and raspberry leave behind sheer-but-punchy colors that glide on the lips.
2. Tom Ford Lip Contour Duo ($53): If you want plump-looking lips without the painful, expensive procedures, then lip contouring — and this luxe lip kit — are for you. The duo includes a super precise lipliner and a matching hue to finish off the multidimensional look.
3. Lipstick Queen The Pretty Pair ($34): For those gals who don’t feel like they need 50 lip colors in their collection, a simple kit will do. Whether worn alone or together, the foolproof nude and red-maroon will suit your needs come day or night.
4. Urban Decay Ultimate Pair Lip Kit ($22): Line your lips with the waterproof, lunch-proof lipliner and then glide on the hydrating, seriously pigmented lipstick. You can sport the liner or lippie on their own, BTW, but why not have them join forces? This combo will last through anything, people!
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Longwear Lip Set ($20): Cash in on Marc Jacobs Beauty’s limited-edition lip kit, which includes two of their most popular minis: a creamy lipstick and a gel lipliner in a truly flattering nude rose shade.
6. Colourpop Lip Trio ($14): This awesome threesome is the business, gals. You can rock them individually or pair ‘em together for a more intense look. This brownish-rose hue is both trendy and universally flattering, so get ready for a ton of selfies and compliments.
Tweet us your favorite lip kits or looks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.