#EatClean: 13 of Lea Michele’s Fave Healthy Recipes
Lea Michele is an insanely healthy eater. Kale, quinoa, juices, you name it — she’s probably all about it. Even though the holidays are just around the corner and healthy eating isn’t the first thing on our minds, New Year’s resolutions are fast approaching. And you know what that means? It’s time to get some serious health inspo so we can whoop our booties back into shape come January 1. Check out these 13 recipes that Lea makes to #eatclean.
3. Veggie Lentil Burger: Everyone loves a good burger. Whip up this healthy take on a classic using lentils, onion and carrots. Top it off with pepper jack, rice, cheese and sliced avocado for a delicious lunch. (via InStyle)
4. Energy Boosting Juice: If you’re trying to cut back on your coffee intake but are in need of an afternoon pick-me-up, try out this juice. Blend kale, spinach, celery, lemon and an apple together to make an energy booster you won’t feel bad about drinking. (via Organic Spa)
7. Whole Wheat Pizza: Yes, there is such thing as healthy pizza, and this is proof. Use radicchio, Parm and truffle oil to make this wholesome pie. Finish it off with an egg for *extra* flavor. (via Style Bistro)
8. Burrata Stone Fruit Salad: Grilled peaches are the bomb.com. She took this sweet dessert to the next level by drizzling a bit of balsamic vinegar and serving prosciutto alongside. (via Show and Tell)
13. Chocolate Devil’s Food Cake: If you #eatclean, then finishing your meal with a giant slice of cake is more than okay. That’s why Lea chose this decadent chocolate devil’s food cake for her birthday party this year. (via Domaine)
What are your favorite healthy recipes? Are you going to try out one of Lea’s favorite dishes? Let us know in the comments below.