As you get ready to enjoy the end of the NBA finals, you’re probably thinking about the best game-time drinks and snacks too. And while we might not be on the court doing all the hard work during the game, hunger tends to strike strong as we cheer (and stress out). Be sure to treat yourself and maybe a friend or two to some tasty recipes that are totally slam-dunk-worthy fare. Scroll down for some our fave MUST-try recipes.
3. Roasted Jalapeño, Pineapple and Chicken Tenders: These bad boys are a combination of sweet and spicy all in one. And the bacon wrapping bumps ’em up to that next level of awesomeness. (via The Creative Bite)
4. Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich: The look alone of this grilled cheese is enough to make your mouth water, right? The spice of the jalapeño will keep you excited and off your seat while your cheer for your team (Go Warriors!). (via Closet Cooking)
5. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: These tasty treats may look like ordinary meatballs on the outside, but don’t be fooled. Their inside is full of surprises like carrots and celery. You’ll probably need to make a few batches of these little guys. (via Skinny Taste)
6. Chicken Alfredo Pizza: Pepperoni pizza will always hold a special place in the hearts of many, but sometimes change IS good. Your guests will definitely be impressed with this saucy deliciousness. (via Recipe Runner)
7. Parmesan Cauliflower Bites: Start the party off right with these crunchy appetizers. Whether you are big fan of cauliflower or not, this recipe takes them to a whole new world of flavor. Feel free to dip them in your fave ranch or other dipping sauce. (via Damn Delicious)
8. Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites: Planning any party with guests requires time and effort. If only we could cut down on that time… the solution? These little guys that require 15 minutes tops. (via Kraft Recipes)
9. Mini Cheese Ball Bites: We think these cheese balls are the ultimate crowd pleasers. If you don’t like dried cranberries, almonds or green onion, you can always customize them to your liking. (via Tastes Better from Scratch)
11. Pesto Grilled Shrimp: Although meat is generally a favorite at any party, why not switch to shrimp for once? We promise these grilled shrimp skewers will be just as delicious. (via Closet Cooking)
14. Spicy Shrimp Cups: What’s crunchy, creamy and spicy at the same time? These shrimp cups. Not only will you be impressed when you try them, but they don’t take a long time to make — score! (via The Rebel Chick)
What recipes are you planning to make for basketball finals? Tell us in the comments below.