Whether you’re concerned about oven space or don’t want the fuss of managing a million different pans this holiday, these 14 fabulous one-pot dishes are just what you need. Perfect for all of your holiday hosting engagements, they’ll leave more time for mingling with guests, and help you get the feast on the table quick. You’ll find everything from elegant, cheery casseroles to traditional roasts here — now doesn’t that deserve a toast?
1. One-Pot Paprika Chicken Thighs: A generous sprinkle of paprika lends this healthy and hearty dish a seasonally appropriate hue. (via Reluctant Entertainer)
2. Slow Cooker Pot Roast With Tomato Based Gravy: Break out the slow cooker to make this tender, foolproof braised beef. You’ll hardly have to lift a finger at all. (via Cooking and Beer)
3. Rustic Chicken With Apples and Bacon: You’ll certainly impress with this dish of succulent chicken. The sauce poured over top is such a fantastic blend of savory and sweet flavors that you may be tempted to sneak a few spoonfuls of the stuff on its own. (via Seasons and Suppers)
4. New Year’s Day Fresh Ham: This showstopper is a terrific alternative to the usual spiral-sliced ham. It roasts for several hours mostly unattended, making it an ideal practically fuss-free dish for the holidays. (via Food52)
5. Holiday Strip Roast with Garlic-Herb Crust: This well-seasoned roast is one deluxe option to slice up tableside. (via Wishes and Dishes)
6. Slow Cooker Chai Tea Brisket: This brisket simmers in a blend of broth and chai tea. The latter infuses each slice with a welcome warming spice. (via Strictly Delicious)
7. Pork Loin With Wine and Herb Gravy: We love this modern, one-pot take on poultry and gravy. A wonderful alternative to a whole bird, however small. (via Seasons and Suppers)
8. Sunday Standing Prime Rib Roast: Nothing says happy holidays quite like a perfectly cooked prime rib. (via Many Kitchens)
9. One-Pot 45 Minute Coq au Vin: You’ll love that all the character of traditional wine-cooked chicken can come together in just 45 minutes instead of four hours. But that can be our little secret, okay? (via Half Baked Harvest)
10. Roasted Chicken With Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms: It’s hard not to enjoy the sweet-savory flavors packed into every bacon-laced bite of this yummy roast. (via My Spanish Taste)
11. Okinawan Shoyu Pork Loin Stuffed With Apples and Parsnips: Stuffed with tart apples and sweet parsnips, this ginger-soy-glazed pork loin is perfect for winter feasting. (via The Otium)
12. One-Pot Vegan Pasta: Elegant enough for holiday entertaining, this one-pot pasta is a terrific, infinitely customizable vegan option to serve at your feast. (via Minimalist Baker)
13. Roasted Salmon Nicoise: Now this is one fancy, complete meal in casserole form. The protein, starch and veggies cook together, and will be on the table in only about an hour. (via Brit + Co)
14. Slow Cooker Ham: Free up your oven for sides and desserts by cooking your holiday ham in the slow cooker. Even better: It comes out juicy every time. (via Amy Kay’s Kitchen)
What one-pot holiday dishes do you enjoy serving up this time of year? Share yours in the comments.