Shopping for home decor can be downright difficult, especially when you only want the coolest, most unique pieces of furniture. While IKEA keeps the budget happy and Anthropologie is always good for a splurge, it’s fun to explore beyond big box stores, especially when you can update your living room decor while still in your pajamas. Whether you’re looking for pieces that will last a lifetime or fun items that fulfill your decorating addiction, we have 14 of the best online home decor shops for scoring a treasure or two (or four).
1. Fab: Looking for an everyday basic? What about this Colorful Spatula & Mini Spatula Set ($26)? Craving something funkier? Get an Inbox Pillow Cover ($80). Fab is a great resource for basics and is a treasure trove of fun, eclectic accent pieces at unbeatable prices.
2. Lulu + Georgia: Lulu & Georgia’s selection never disappoints; think vibrant rugs or smaller decorative pieces like the Patterned Tunilla Pillow ($79) and Colorful Amina Basket ($76). They organize their decor sections by style categories like bohemian, coastal, and glamour girl, so you can find exactly what you like.
3. Poketo: Everything at Poketo looks like it should be in an art gallery, partly because the founders believed that all functional pieces should be well-designed works of art. You’ll find things you didn’t even know you needed, like a rivsalt Himalayan Salt & Grater ($24) or an O-M Ceramic Cup ($32). If you get too lost, explore their picks to find some creative takes on everyday items that could use a little extra flair.
4. Serena & Lily: Preppy and a little bit boho, Serena & Lily’s goods can add a beach house vibe to any home. Toss a Moroccan Leather Pouf ($498) into your bedroom for a little laid-back glam look. And if you have a baby on the way, you’ll be in heaven as you scroll through the decor options, because every nursery needs a Mounted Ram ($168).
5. DwellStudio: If you fancy yourself a globe-trotter (or just wish you were), you’ll love DwellStudio’s mod-inspired finds. They’ve got enough gold home accessories to finally satisfy your love of bling, and you can keep your coffee table styling game on point with a Beetle Paper Weight ($69) or a Faceted Black Vase ($18).
6. Brika: The best part about shopping this online store is that you can “meet” every single maker and artist who has crafted each item. Whether you’re browsing for a geometric Park Coaster Set ($31) or a Black Goldenrod Drops Serving Tray ($54), Brika features the work of a wide variety of makers, artisans, and designers to celebrate the idea that “our lives are as beautiful as we wish to make them.” Now that’s a pretty good reason to go shopping.
7. Terrain: If you’re a fan of Anthropologie (um, who isn’t?), you’ll flip for their sister store, Terrain. It’s completely focused on gardening, so if you’re trying to cultivate your green thumb, you’ll find gorgeous furniture finds like this Petrified Wood Serving Board ($88) and garden accessories like this Habit + Form Circle Tray ($8+).
8. Furbish: Blogger and designer Jamie Meares showcases her unique, eclectic taste with a curated collection of upholstery, decor items, and gifts. If you’re inspired to try out a little patterned decor, check out the Blue and White Moroccan Pouf ($245) or this Grey Ikat Chair ($1,500).
9. Leif: Sometimes it’s the littlest things that turn out to be the best part of your day: a Pinched Fold Mug ($30) for your morning joe, Botanical Bar Soap ($14) that makes you smile, or a Palette Linen Placemat Set ($36) full of fresh flowers. Leif’s mission is to present the most special, beautiful things that add a unique touch to everyday living. Head on over to find decorative objects and accent pieces with a feminine, rustic edge at an affordable price point.
10. Amara: It’s easy to look like a professional decorator once you’ve picked up a few of these home accessories. With over 35,000 items on the site, Amara offers everything to fit your needs, such as an Umbra Copper Photo Frame ($25) or a Gallery Tassel Throw ($124). Go ahead and treat yourself — you deserve to splurge.
11. Kaufmann Mercantile: Here you’ll find something for everyone, including office accessories, barware, or sewing essentials. Not only do their pieces rock that timeless, classic look, but Kaufmann Mercantile also believes all products should last a lifetime rather than clutter a landfill. When you think of it that way, it’s easy to see why you need a White Oak Floor Lamp ($850).
12. High Street Market: Their selection of brass accessories is reason enough to click through — hello, adorable Brass Porcupine Toothpick Holder ($29). They also have a whole section dedicated to quartz and agate pieces, so get ready to embrace Pantone’s rose quartz color.
13. H&M Home: Okay, this one might be a well-known store, but just like their fashion section, H&M’s online home section is filled with on-trend pieces at hard-to-beat prices. Surround yourself with earthy, nature-inspired accessories like a Patterned Cushion Cover ($13) and a Washed Linen Duvet Cover Set ($129).
14. High Fashion Home: When you’re looking for a lot of options in one place, this modern-meets-eclectic retailer has you covered. Choose quirky tabletop accessories like a Cacti Pot ($12) or take it to the ceilings with an Antique Brass Vladamir Pendant ($880). Since the shop operates out of a v. large showroom, there’s bound to be something that caters to your unique preferences and tastes!