33 Red, White, and Blue Recipe Ideas for the 4th of July
If there is ever an appropriate time to be a bit over the top with your food presentation, the Fourth of July is it. Be it an *extra* colorful Caprese salad or a creative craft cocktail, repping the color of our flag is definitely the way to go. And if you're planning to bring a dish to the big BBQ, you might as well go BIG. Show your patriotism the only way a foodie can and create one (or a few!) of the 33 recipes below to show.
Recreate your favorite childhood snack with a patriotic touch this year. These popcorn balls will be loved by all, so they definitely won't go to waste. (via Creations by Kara)
Don't be afraid to go crazy for the Fourth of July this year and make some recipes that are as Instagrammable as they are delicious. Be prepared, because these red, white, and blue desserts are going to steal the show!
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipes!
This post has been updated.
- 24 of the Best Red, White + Blue Party Ideas for 4th of July - Brit + Co ›
- This Festive Red, White, and Blue Donut Recipe Will Get You in the ... ›
- Fourth of July Fashion You’ll Actually *Want* to Wear - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Fun + Festive Lawn Games for 4th of July Weekend - Brit + Co ›
- Chill Out With These 13 Frozen Drink Recipes - Brit + Co ›