18 Stuffed Desserts With a Secret Inside
Do you ever struggle with selecting just one confection? With these 18 stuffed dessert recipes you no longer need to make the tough choice between candy, cake, cookies and brownies. Combining several (or all) of these delicious goodies into one sweet mashup is totally the way to go. Scroll through to see what we’re talking about.
5. Browned Butter Blondies With Sea Salt Butterscotch Caramels: A bit of chocolate keeps these blondies from caramel overload — if there is even such a thing. (via The Food Charlatan)
6. Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes: You won’t believe just how easy these cakes are to make. Three ingredients and thirty minutes later, your double-stuffed brownies will be ready to eat. (via Picky Palate)
7. Marshmallow Stuffed Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies: Fluffernutter fans, these cookies have your name written all over them. (via Show Me the Yummy)
9. Peanut Butter Stuffed Double Chocolate-Banana Cupcakes: Banana bread is great and all, but sometimes you just need a sweeter way to use up overripe fruit. These buckeye-filled, peanut-butter frosted cupcakes are just the ticket. (via American Heritage Cooking)
11. Salted Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies: These salted, dark, double chocolate cookies sound amazing on their own. But once you tuck a little bit more chocolate and caramel inside, they become practically irresistible. (via Little Spice Jar)
12. Samoa Surprise Cupcakes: These aren’t just doppelgängers for one of our favorite Girl Scout cookies. Nope, there’s a whole Samoa cookie baked right into each cake. Now that’s what we call a caramel delight. (via Bethcakes)
14. Chocolate Stout Cupcakes: Stuffed with a pecan-stout-caramel filling, these cinnamon buttercream swirled cupcakes are an outrageous treat that even non-beer-drinkers will enjoy. (via Nom Nom Kingdom)
15. Brown Butter Crepe Ice Cream Tacos: When you take homemade ice cream loaded with tons of mix-ins, stuff it inside crepes and then cover the whole shebang with a DIY magic chocolate shell and sprinkles you get the ULTIMATE Choco Taco. (via Half Baked Harvest)
16. Chocolate Caramel Twinkies With Butterscotch Ganache: It’ll be hard to go back to store-bought, cream-filled spongecakes after you try out this stellar recipe. (via She Knows)
18. Flan Cupcakes: No shortcuts here; every part of these cupcakes is made from scratch. Trust that your efforts will be rewarded big time with these caramel-y, custard-stuffed cakes. (via Grace(full) Eats)
What stuffed dessert are you dying to try? Let us know below!