The BritList: The Love Hurts Breakup Kit, Cronuts + More
We have to admit, we’re in full vacation mode here at Brit HQ. From all sorts of clever camping gadgets to beachy bleached t-shirts, we can’t wait to spend a weekend soaking up some sunshine. But, before we hit the road, it’s time to serve up a bit of pre-weekend silliness for all of you. Happy BritList day!
1. Cronuts: We have yet to try one, but New York seems to being nuts for cronuts! A cronut is a croissant donut hybrid, filled with flaky layered goodness and topped with sugar-filled frosting. Yum.
2. Vino2Go Wine Tumbler: Need a glass of wine to-go? And don’t want to subject your favorite water bottle to a water bottle’s version of red wine teeth?
5. Knitting Basket Cake: Now those are some serious fondant skills! Baking meets knitting, in a pretty adorable way.
6. Love Hurts: Did you go through a recent breakup? Arm yourself with the ultimate cure for heartbreak: the Love Hurts kit. The kit includes vodka, an awesome breakup mix, chocolate, tissues, pain killers (in the form of conversation hearts that say things like “Love Hurts”), bubble bath, matches, and a candle.
7. Mac G5 Grill: Now this is a hack we can get behind. This clever hacker turned an old G5 into a grill!
8. The Bacon Weave Taco: Um, weaving bacon? Wow. Maybe a full-on bacon quilt is next?
10. Typography Cake: Another cake! This time, a top secret celebratory message is contained inside. Yay!