The BritList: Genius LED Baby Costume, Daft Punk Legos, and More
Good morning there, readers! We’ve flown through another week here at Brit + Co, packed with a holiday party in New York (yes, holiday party – more on that next week!), a fluffy feather wig, and our excitement over teaching our very first class on Skillshare. But now we’ve reached our favorite time of the week, a time devoted to silliness, weirdness, and wonder. Time for the BritList!
1. Baby LED Light Suit: The latest baby-related DIY project to blow up the Internet? This incredible light-up stick figure costume. Watch the video and prepare to be amazed. For more clever baby costumes, head here.
3. Wengenn in Wonderland: Artist Queenie Liao has decided to make her baby’s naptime way more productive. Instead of a simple bed or crib scene, she creates soft landscapes on the floor using fabric, stuffed animals, and other soft odds and ends to create his background setting. So cool.
4. Darth Vader Pumpkin Push-Ins ($23): Now this is the father of all no-carve pumpkins, don’t you think? ;)
5. Cleaver Ring: Creepy! At the time we found this on Etsy, it was not yet sold out. So the question is, who bought this totally spooky cleaver ring?!
6. Sad Etsy Boyfriends: Speaking of Etsy, this microblog is hilarious, sad, and surprisingly relatable. It’s what happens when a supportive boyfriend agrees to model for his girlfriend’s latest Etsy-ready creation.
8. Munchkin T-Shirt ($25): Edvard Munch, meet Macaulay Culkin. Together you will forever be named MUNCHKIN.
9. Neil Patrick Harris’ Family Halloween Photo: Just when you thought you couldn’t love NPH more, he posts this insanely cute family Halloween photo.
10. Geometric Pattern Book: Love patterns and color? Then this book is just the eye candy your coffee table is looking for.
11. 50 Shades of Grey: Yes. Yes. And yes. This DIY costume is funny, affordable, and will definitely get you all the ladies ;)
12. X-Manatees: Wolverine in manatee form? Why yes, and you can also check out Storm, Phoenix, Cyclops, and Colossus.
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!