10 Type Designers With Mad Skills
We’ve taken a look at some crazy-talented calligraphers and some incredible hand-lettering designers, so now we’re talkin’ all about fonts, fonts and more fonts. Specifically, we’re taking a look at the men and women behind the typefaces, aka the designers with talents we envy. Take a peek at these 10 type designers who have *mad* skillz when it comes to designing fonts.
3. Nick Slater: Nick mainly works on freelance projects, but if you check out his portfolio, trust us, you’ll be swooning.
5. Eben Sorkin: Eben Sorkin of Sorkin Type has a way with
words letters. Naturally, his logo is just as beautiful as the type he creates.
6. Chris Labrooy: If you’ve been in a black and white funk and are looking for a little color inspo, Chris Labroov’s work is your answer. He’s done work for major publications and fashion companies, including TIME, Nike, Xbox and Pringles.
8. Laura Meseguer: Laura is a freelance type designer based in Barcelona. We’re just thankful her work is world famous so we can enjoy it too.
9. Claire Coullon: If you’re a fan of scripts, then Claire is the font designer for you. ‘Nuff said.
10. Veronika Burian + José Scaglione: This is the genius duo who created Type Together, an independent type company that we can’t get enough of. Our personal favorite? The font “crete.” Go ahead, check it out.
What’s your favorite font to use? Let us know in the comments below!