Bye, Netflix! 16 Webseries You Should Be Watching
Ever wondered what we love to watch on YouTube? Well, besides the occasional cat video, we totally love a good web series. We’ve already shared our obsession with beauty gurus like Zoella and MissGlamorazzi, but there is so much more to this video sharing site than just beauty vids. From cooking shows to book reviews, we can’t get enough of these YouTubers’ cool content. Scroll on to see 16 of our faves.
2. Food with Fleur + Mike: This couple’s cooking web series is way fun to watch. In this video, Fleur and Mike show you how to make Mixed Seed and Apricot Flapjacks. Talk about deliciousness. (via Sainsbury’s Food)
3. FullyRaw Kristina: If you’re still going strong with your New Year’s resolution to eat healthy, then Kristina from FullyRaw Kristina is your girl. Like her title says, she prepares food that’s 100% raw. Yum! (via FullyRawKristina)
4. Farm to Table Family: Created by PBS, Patricia Wong’s show teaches us how to cook decadent, healthy meals that everyone can enjoy. We love that her videos are paired with cool music, so you can discover new musicians and new recipes. (via Farm to Table Family)
5. Birchbox vs. Ipsy: This one is a personal fave, because who doesn’t love monthly subscription boxes? This sister pair gives you a sneak peak inside Birchbox and Ipsy boxes each month in a battle-of-the-boxes showdown. (via EleventhGorgeous)
6. Get Ready with Me: If you’re in a rut with your normal routine, catch up on a few Get Ready with Me videos on YouTube. In this vid, Ingrid shows you how to get the perfect hair, makeup and outfit for a fall day. (via Ingrid Nilsen)
7. Head Cases: The comedic genius behind The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl has created this new series for ladies who are in search of hair help. She’s paired up with celebrity hair stylist Felicia Leatherwood to bring her natural hair skills to the masses. (via Issa Rae)
11. Tipsy Book Review: We’ve fallen in love with ALL of Akilah, aka SmoothieFreak’s videos, but her tipsy book reviews have a special place in our heart. Watch this series for your next book pick or giggle along as she reviews your favorite read — either way, you won’t be disappointed. (via SmoothieFreak)
15. How to Be Happy January: Between the beauty videos and book reviews, it’s good to get a little dose of inspiration. Nikki Phillippi puts out a series every January where she gives advice on leading the happiest life. Go take a look! (via Nikki Phillippi)
What is your favorite web series to watch on YouTube? Tell us in the comments below.