15 Places to Shop for Your Halloween Costume
With October 31 well on its way, we’ve been thinking a lot about what exactly we want our Halloween costume to be, and there are a ton of options to choose from. More than that, beyond DIYing and raiding thrift stores, there’s a huge number of places to shop for your Halloween costume (and no, not just Party City). Here is the scoop on 15 of the best places to shop for a Halloween costume — besides the Brit + Co DIY closet, of course ;)
1. Spirit of Halloween: With their online shop and endless store locations, chances are you’ll be able to find a Spirit of Halloween store near you. They provide shoppers with tons of ideas to choose from, including this adorable look inspired by Inside Out‘s Joy ($60).
2. Party City: Providing for your holiday and party needs is exactly what Party City specializes in. You’ll be able to find a little something for everyone here, whether online or in person. Their Cruella de Vil ($90) is a devilishly good option for All Hallows’ Eve.
3. Juci Joo: If you’re looking for something truly unique for Halloween, then you will fall head over heels for this Etsy store. Their Cinderella ($159) is a handmade option that is simply breathtaking.
6. Chicago Costume: Whether you need some Halloween makeup or a great costume, you can find it at Chicago Costume. We can’t get enough of their Inflatable Beymax ($60), inspired by the lead of Big Hero 6.
7. Glitters for Dinner: If you’re looking to have one truly unique look for Halloween, then look no further than this online shop. We can’t get enough of this made-to-order Cher ($95) costume, inspired by the infamous Clueless character.
8. HalloweenCostumes.com: Costumes for men, women, teens, tweens, kids, toddlers… it’s all here! This online-only retail option will keep your whole family spookily dressed. Stir fear in your kiddo’s classmates with this cute-as-a-button Baby Dinosaur ($33) outfit.
10. Kohl’s: With endlessly great deals and even a fairytale-inspired line of clothing from our girl Lauren Conrad, why not add a Halloween costume to your shopping list at Kohl’s? Go for a girly princess look with this gorgeous Glinda the Good Witch ($67) getup.
12. Pottery Barn Kids: While many stores offer costumes for the kiddos, few disguises are as unbelievably adorable as this Baby Bunny ($59) from Pottery Barn Kids. Most of their costumes are only available online, but with pieces this cute, you know they’re going to look darling regardless.
13. Pure Costumes: There’s something for everyone at Pure Costumes, an online-only Halloween store. Get a jump on the fandom early with Star Wars‘ Rey ($51), a character who will make her debut in Star Wars: Episode VII.
14. Birthday in a Box: We can’t get over how stinking cute this Where the Wild Things Are ($45) costume is. If you’ve got a chilly Halloween night coming up, this superstore will have all your cozy costumes.
15. Hot Topic: We’ll admit that Hot Topic isn’t the first place we think of when it comes to Halloween, but after seeing their selection, we’re officially changing our tune. Just look at how darling their Alice in Wonderland ($60) costume is.
What’s your favorite place to shop for Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!