31 Party City Costumes Worth Considering for Halloween
We love a good DIY Halloween costume. What’s more fun that standing out from the pack of endless superheroes, cops and cartoon characters than with your own unique, handmade outfit (may we suggest fruit salad squad, jellyfish or Beyoncé)? Literally nothing, but in case you get a little too busy to create a one-of-a-kind Halloween costumeor need a supplementary look for your mom and baby costume idea, there’s always a costume shop, like Party City, to fall back on and buy a costume if all else fails. We went through it ALL so you don’t have to — check out 31 of the best Party City costumes below, then try and DIY the one that catches your eye instead of simply buying it. You’ve got plenty of time to get your maker on, people!
Baby Party City Halloween Costumes
1. Baby Lamb Costume ($40): No need to be baaah-shful about the cuteness of your baby. Show off their adorableness in this cuddly onesie.
2. Baby Frog Costume ($55): This li’l froggy will have your heart jumpin’, jumpin’.
3. Baby Octopus Costume ($55): Give your baby six extra appendages — what’s the worst that could happen?
4. Baby Gnome Costume ($60): You know you’ve already got a garden gnome collection. Add an extra mythical creature to the group — one that’s sure to be the most adorable of the bunch.
5. Baby Abominable Snowman Costume ($60): More like adorable snowman, amirite? ;)
6. Baby Kangaroo Costume ($30): Perks of this costume? Your tike gets a stuffed animal to hop around with and carry in their pouch.
7. Baby Weightlifter Costume ($25): This costume is basically the modern-day Popeye.
Toddler Party City Halloween Costumes
8. Toddler Robot Costume ($40): This robot clearly has a heart full of love.
9. Toddler Ghostbusters Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Costume ($50): Gear up for next year’s Ghostbusters with your tike. Or just share in their love for all things marshmallows ;)
Kids Party City Halloween Costumes
10. Inflatable Big Hero 6 Baymax Costume ($40): Yeah, this is a Baymax costume, but it’s also INFLATABLE! Need this in adult-size.
11. Inflatable T-Rex Dinosaur Costume ($50): Another inflatable costume FTW. This one has another plus going for it: No matter how short your kid is, they are guaranteed to feel tall in this blow-up dino suit.
12. Headless Kid Costume ($25): You know your son (or daughter) will be all about carrying their head around.
15. Werewolf Costume ($35): You’re gonna hear her roar… all night long.
Teen Party City Halloween Costumes
16. Teen Clown Costume ($40): Create your own three-ring circus with this colorful costume.
17. Teen Rag Doll Costume ($40): Find your Raggedy Andy (or Ann) by dressing in this getup.
Women’s Party City Halloween Costumes
18. Women’s Cheshire Cat Costume ($50): We know you’ll look purr-fect in this kitty costume.
19. Women’s Bat Costume ($50): Fly away in this cozy, knockout look.
20. Women’s School Girl Costume ($50): You know you can’t say “As if!” to this Clueless-like look.
21. Women’s Marge Simpson Costume ($40): If you want to guarantee everyone will notice your outfit, then this high hair, bright look will surely do the trick.
22. Women’s Fairy Maternity Costume ($40): Mother (fairy) has arrived!
23. Women’s Plus-Size Sailor Costume ($55): Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away in this costume.
24. Women’s Skeleton Costume ($40): This look is deadly. In all the right ways.
25. Women’s My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Costume ($80): You can’t *really* say no to this costume if you’re an ’80s child.
Men’s Party City Halloween Costumes
26. Men’s Magic Hat Rabbit Costume ($40): What is going on?! Oh, it’s magic…
27. Men’s Swedish Chef Costume ($50): Celebrate the return of The Muppets (and your passion for food) by becoming this goofy chef.
28. Men’s Pumpkin Suit ($60): Have no fear, lovers of business professional looks, there’s a two-piece combo for you!
Couples’ Party City Halloween Costumes
29. Pop Art Couple’s Costume ($55 + $60): Make Andy Warhol proud by dotting up your partner for this duo costume.
30. Peanut Butter + Jelly Couple’s Costume ($40): Nothing says you stick together as a couple better than going as the classic sandwich option.
31. Sesame Street Yip Yip Couple’s Costume ($60 each): Yip, yip! You can’t deny you want to throw this over your head to make Halloween prep for two suuuuuuper simple.
Which Party City costumes are your favorites? Will you be buying any of them to wear for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments.