Sunday Fundays are made for killer brunch eggs, comfy clothes and just plain old relaxing. But now that the Easter holiday is upon us, we do need to put in a little effort and get out of our favorite sweats for an epic brunch. Instead of spending all morning on an Easter Sunday chignon, hit the snooze button and opt for an overnight hairstyle this year. The appeal of these looks is you do the work the night before and wake up from your beauty rest with a perfect mane and a little extra shuteye. Scroll through these nine overnight hacks for your perfect Easter style.
1. Rope Braid: Who says an overnight ‘do can’t be fancy? This rope braid style is the perfect blend of elegant and relaxed — kind of like your Sunday brunch. (via Travel & Treasures)
2. Cornrow Bun: If you’re looking for a strong-holding style that’ll survive overnight and throughout the next day, tight braids may just be your answer. For extra comfort while you head off to dreamland, leave the bun loose as a pony while you sleep. (via @freshlengths)
3. Mini Braids into Fishtail Braid: This firm braid could survive even the fiercest of pillow fights! The transition from French braid to fishtail is perfect for giving your Sunday style an extra boost of dimension. (via Brit + Co)
4. Upside Down Braided Bun: Spice up your regular old top knot with this pretty Dutch braid that will take you straight from bed to mimosas with the gals. Pair with a low back top for a little dose of sexy. (via @erinelizabethh)
5. Braided Half Knot: Take your half knot up a notch or two with this flowy look that works as well for brunch as it does for bridesmaid duty. Braid the top section of your hair before bed, and bun up the ends in the AM — the bombshell curls are purely optional. (via @missysueblog)
7. Messy Braid: Saunter into brunch looking like a fairytale in this sweet and messy braid. A night in the sheets perfects the tattered look, giving it just the right level of bedhead-chic. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Tiny Braids: Add a little whimsy to your slept-in Sunday ‘do with these simple braids added to the front section of your hair. All you’ll need to do when you wake up is brush the rest of your hair (or not!). (via @erinelizabethh)
9. Messy Braided Ponytail: Embrace the frizz with this teased and braided style that can’t be beat. This look is great for that coveted just rolled out of bed (cause you actually did) appeal. (via Wild Heart Collective)
Which one of these hair hacks are you interested in trying? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.