18 5-Ingredient After-School Snacks
Kids love snacks, pretty much all day long. And with school shaping up to be remote in most places, having school right by your kitchen means the "I'm hungry" call on repeat. We've got you covered with these 18 super quick + easy snacks that only require a few ingredients. From a batch of granola bars that last all week to a delicious, warm Nutella quesadilla or even frozen fruit treats, these five-ingredient snacks will battle school-time hunger pangs so you can get started on dinner.
Fruit Leather Apple Spiders
These Halloween spider snacks are perfect for the upcoming apple season! (via Brit + Co)
Follow us on Pinterest for more yummy food ideas!
- These No-Bake Granola Bars Are the Perfect After-School (or Work ... ›
- 20 After-School Activities to Keep Kids Entertained + Parents Sane ... ›
- 12 Healthy (Kid-Approved!) After School Snack Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Nutritious, Delicious + Kid-Approved Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 8 of the Best Bento Box Lunch Ideas for Kids - Brit + Co ›