15 Brilliant Brie Recipes for Fromage Fanatics
As awesome as a nice wedge of cheese and crackers paired with a glass of wine can be, our inner fromage fanatic sometimes wants more. This roundup is just the ticket, showcasing 15 recipes that put brie to use in every course from breakfast to dessert. After enjoying all of this triple-crème goodness you might be in the mood for something lighter; don’t worry, we have you covered there, too!
4. Cranberry, Butternut and Brussels Sprout Brie Skillet Nachos: We’d totally make these skillet nachos as a low-key-yet-classy app for fall entertaining. (via Half Baked Harvest)
5. Brie-Stuffed Soft Pretzels with Rosemary Sea Salt: Cheese and soft pretzels are a natural coupling, but the melty brie stuffed within makes these rosemary-scented twists irresistible. (via Port and Fin)
6. Brie, Apple and Honey Tartlets with Brown Sugar Walnuts and Lavender: These two-bite tarts have a ton of good stuff going for them — the earthy, sweet, tart, nutty and slightly floral flavors work together beautifully. (via Picture-Perfect Meals)
10. Spinach and Artichoke Corn Fritters with Brie and Sweet Honey Jalapeño Cream: A dollop of spicy-sweet brie crema on top of these veggie-packed fritters kicks things up a notch (or twelve). (via Half Baked Harvest)
11. Brie and Mushroom Strata: Your family is sure to swoon over this savory Italian bread pudding — throw it together the night before for a terrific fuss-free breakfast in the morning. (via The Kitchn)
13. Brie and Bacon Piadina, with Balsamic Fig and Onion Marmalade: This pizza-meets-sandwich-meets-salad sounds simply irresistible! (via Cilantropist)
15. Fromage Fort: Leftover cheese may not be a thing that fromage fanatics have to contend with often, but the fromage fort is the solution if you ever find yourself with a little bit of this and that in your fridge. Here, equal parts brie, gruyere, blue and goat cheese are combined with garlic, chives and wine to create an irresistible spread. (via Smitten Kitchen)
Do you enjoy brie best on its own or as part of a dish? Let’s talk all things cheesy in the comments.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.