7 Celebrity Baby Shower Ideas You Should Totally Steal
With celebs like Zooey Deschanel and Jessica Biel announcing pregnancies and Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell recently giving birth, we’ve got babies on the brain at Brit HQ. Aside from the excitement over all the adorable babies that will soon be toddling around Hollywood, we’re always eager to catch a glimpse of a celeb baby shower and steal an idea or two for our own (or our bestie’s). Take a few tips from these new or soon-to-be mamas for a truly celeb-inspired baby shower.
1. Breakfast Baby Shower: They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we think Kourtney Kardashian would agree. Whether you opt for a chic Breakfast at Tiffany’s shower like the one her sisters threw for her or a causal breakfast-in-your-pjs vibe, a delicious breakfast spread is sure to be a hit. (via Kourtney Kardashian)
2. Charity Baby Shower: Feeling philanthropic? Follow Shakira‘s lead and host a UNICEF baby shower, asking guests to purchase gifts or make a donation to help improve the lives of children living in poverty. (via Shakira)
3. Seasonal Baby Shower: We fell head over heels for Blake Lively‘s rustic outdoor baby shower last fall. She and her pals celebrated with lanterns and tassels in autumnal hues, as well as baby clothes hung from a clothing line. (via @preserve_us)
4. Gender Reveal Sweets: While gender reveal parties are nothing new, we love that Gwen Stefani and Rachel Zoe chose to reveal the sex of their children using a display of sweet treats for guests to enjoy while celebrating. (via @gwenstefani + @rachelzoe)
5. Pink and Gold Chic: An event celebrating you or your bestie’s pregnancy should be one to remember. Make it chic like Vanessa Lachey’s baby shower with a little sparkle, gold decor and of course, chevron. Bonus points if your partner attends the shower like Nick did. (via @vanessalachey)
7. Photo Booth: These days, photo booths are a must for any major event. Alongside weddings, parties and the like, we have to agree with Fergie that a baby shower is the perfect place to snap photos with loved ones. (via @fergie)
What kind of baby shower would you throw your bestie? How did you celebrate your pregnancy? Chat with us in the comments!