11 Colorful Cocktails Perfect for Spring
There are few things more enjoyable on warm-weather days than delicious, refreshing and totally-too-pretty-to-look-at cocktails. Beautifully mimicking the soft pastel colors of the season, spring cocktails are great for outdoor parties, Mother’s Day soirees or simply ushering in the weekend. If you think that cocktail construction is too complicated for you, think again, because these sweet concoctions are a cinch to make.
1. Honey Citrus Cocktail: From the soft color to the sweet ingredients, everything about this cocktail appears to be subtle. But once all the elements combine, you’ll realize that subtle never tasted so good. (via Sugar and Charm)
2. Vodka Lavender Lemonade: Lemonade is always one of the most refreshing things to drink on a warm day. It’s even better when you add some vodka and a little lavender to balance it out. (via The Effortless Chic)
3. Raspberry Mojito: Since this is the season for berries, why not add some to your regular ol’ mojito? It’s the perfect pretty sip for a balmy night. (via Hairspray and High Heels)
4. Lavender Lemonade: Not every cocktail has to contain alcohol to be memorable. In this case, a lavender lemonade mocktail is just as good. We also wouldn’t judge if you added a little vodka to the mix. (via Eat Yourself Skinny)
5. Melon Ball Punch: It’s hard to wrap your mind around actually drinking this festive, grown-up punch because it is so incredibly colorful. But once you taste this fruity-yet-potent cocktail, you’ll definitely want another round. (via Divas Can Cook)
7. Lime & Coconut Rum Shooters: Lime + coconut + rum = the ultimate spring break sip. (via Loriann’s Food and Fam)
Are you planning a party this spring? Tell us what cocktails you plan to serve and how you’ll make your party memorable in our comments!