20 Notebooks That Are Too Cool for School
Welp, it’s that time of the year again. Let’s be honest, even after graduating from high school, college, graduate school, etc., you’ve never completely gotten over the rush of back to school shopping. If you’re anything like us, then you know that nothing beats the exhilaration of stocking up on amazing gel pens, Post-it notes and notebooks galore! Here are 20 of the raddest notebooks that even us grown-ups are coveting. And, no shame if you secretly want to scoop up each one… psst, we do, too!
3. “Oui” Everyday Pocket Notebooks ($10): When fashion illustrator/blogger/photographer extraordinaire Garance Dore joins forces with our go-to source for all things paper (hey there, Rifle Paper Co.), you get this. Parisian has never looked so good. Oui oui!
4. Pink Forest Animals Notebook ($16): Of course, you need a notebook printed with cute forest critters — it’s not even a question.
6. Live Bright Essential Notebooks ($20): Live life to the fullest with this inspirational notebook set. A little daily affirmation goes a long way.
7. Sunset Notebook ($7): Call dibs on your favorite spot in the park and keep the good vibes coming with this cheery notebook.
8. Sweet Briar Notebooks ($13): Proof that not just any old notebook will do, this gorgeous botanical set of journals is exactly what you need for your daily scribbles. Warning: They’re almost too pretty to use!
9. “Bright Ideas” Wafer Notebook ($60): Be like every major fashion editor and invest in a Smythson. Capiche?
10. Honduras Mini Blank Notebook Jotter Pack ($15): Whoa, these mini notebooks are seriously SO pretty. Thank goodness we don’t have to choose between the three — you get them all!
12. P.S. and Dot, Dot, Dot… Notebook Set ($12): Every Brit + Co girl needs a stylish notebook to keep stashed in each handbag. Consider these two to be your top candidates. P.S. Don’t forget to dot your i’s and cross your t’s!
13. Yummy Journal ($10): We’re not kidding when we say this journal is almost yummy enough to eat.
14. Small Blank Geometric and Tropical Notebooks ($6): If you’re still pining for pineapples (or are just now joining in on all the fun), then go ahead and invest in this tropical/geometric notebook set.
15. Positano Hexagons Mini Notebook ($10): It’s easy to say goodbye to those boring black and white composition books when you have a notebook that is as print-tastic as this one.
17. Sidebound Notebook ($22): #SorryNotSorry, but we’re bringing spiral notebooks back. Who’s with us?!
19. Thoughts and Doodles Notebook ($12): Oh happy day! Finally! A notebook that gets us! Start with a few squiggles and see where your creative genius takes you.
20. Rough Draft Notebook ($9): This notebook by ban.do takes the cake for being the raddest notebook of them all. Rest assured that your next brilliant idea will only be a doodle away.
Which “grown-up” notebook will you be showing off at your next boardroom meeting? Leave a comment below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.