Black Bath Bombs, Desert-Themed Pillows + More DIYs to Make This Weekend
Whether this weekend delivers sunshine or rain, it’s sure to be the perf excuse to hang at home and get down with some super fun DIYs. And with V-Day and G-Day behind us, we are looking forward to even more celebrations — Mardi Gras, St. Patty’s Day, Easter and beyond! So hunker down solo (or with your besties), channel that creative energy and get your craft on with these 10 hand-picked DIY projects.
1. DIY Epoxy Resin Jewelry: Step up your flair game with this color poppin’ DIY jewelry. You can create your own sparkly earrings, necklaces, rings *and* pins with simple epoxy resin. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. DIY Honeycomb Wood Burned Cutting Board: Take that basic cutting board to the next level by adding a geometric-inspired honeycomb pattern. Your kitchen utensil will get that much cuter when you use this simple wood burning technique. (via Club Crafted)
3. DIY Desert-Themed Pillows: We are totally digging the J-Tree vibes of this pillow project. Channel the high and dry desert air with three different pillow styles (with three difficulty levels ranging from easy to hard) that are sure to boho your bedroom out. (via Brit + Co)
4. DIY Hidden Black Bath Bombs: If you haven’t already made your own black bath bombs, it’s about time. These elusive beauts have recently taken social media by storm, and you’ll want to make these and try them out STAT. (via The Makeup Dummy)
5. DIY Masquerade Party + Lavender Vanilla Martini: Get your fifty shades of DIY on with this all-inclusive party plan. How-tos include a masquerade mask, specialty vodka martini, themed food and plenty of Fifty Shades Darker decor inspo. (via A Bubbly Life)
6. DIY Feminist Flair Embroidered Jeans: Love will always win when you add an adorable and empowering design to any of your fave pairs of jeans. This denim DIY calls for simple hand stitching, and then you can mix up your feminist message for flavor and originality. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Sparkling Mardi Gras Mask: Save the airfare and bring NOLA home with this Mardi Gras-inspired mask. Add some pizzazz in the form of sequins and glitter to really make your disguise shine. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Splatter Painted Drink Pitchers: The best part about splatter paint is you really can’t eff it up. So whether you’re feeling creative or just wanna throw some paint, this is just the DIY for you. Go colorful, metallic or clean white splatter for a unique drink pitcher you can use year-round. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
9. DIY Fringe Bandana Scarf: Fringe is *so* in, and a bandana covered in it will literally go with everything. This project is great for beginning seamstresses and makes for a super fun accessory that will match any season. (via Wear The Canvas)
10. DIY Beaded Sweater: Ever wonder what to do with all those rando beads? Obviously, you should make a beaded sweater! Whip up this cute and practical DIY to dress like the creative queen you are. (via Lindsey Crafter)
What will you DIY this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiring projects!