9 Nail Art Designs Inspired by Fall
Aside from Pumpkin Spice Lattes, one of our favorite things about the end of summer is our obsession with the warm hues and cozy textures that come with the arrival of autumn. While we’re ‘fitting ourselves to the nines with pins, patches and colorful wool hats, we’ve also got our sights set on pumpkins, leaves and apples… on our nails!
As part of our partnership with Starbucks, we’re celebrating all things fall. Today that means serving up nine pieces of nail art, inspired by the patterns, flavors and colors of fall. And if you’re inclined to share your own fall nail art looks, feel free to snap a shot with your hand holding a sweet cup of PSL ;)
1. Geometric Halloween Nails: This angular design adds a modern edge to your typical black, orange and yellow Halloween scene. We love that the same method could easily be changed depending on what color palette you’re into this fall. (via Serum No. 5)
2. Back to School Apple Nails: Straight up apples! This sweet design would be perfect for a day of apple picking, for a school function (especially if you’re the teacher) or just for fun. (via Paulina’s Passions)
3. Bejeweled Jewel Tone Nails: Thinking about adding a sculptural element to your nails? We love this bejeweled manicure, complete with teeny tiny gold jewels to add more dimension to the look. The deep autumnal color palette makes the specks of gold really pop. (via Love Maegan)
4. Pumpkins Lost in Space: Turns out, there are a LOT of pumpkin nail designs on the Internet, and not all of them are awesome. This take on pumpkins lost in space is our absolute favorite, and evokes shortened days and pumpkin spice vibes perfectly. If a Pumpkin Spice Latte had nails it could paint, we think they would probably look like this ;) (via Coco’s Nails)
5. Plaid Nail Art Inspired by the iconic ‘90s movie Clueless (and Iggy Azalea’s recent ode to Clueless in her video for “Fancy”), these nails are electric.
6. Color Dipped Tips: The best thing about fall is that there’s still a little bit of green peeking out behind the crunchy leaves. We love this neon take on a French manicure for adding just a peek of color to your typical fall look. (via Kayture)
9. Crisp and Clean White Nails: The straight up white nail look is one that is often overlooked beyond the summer months, but we LOVE the contrast of white against rich hues like reds and purples. Plus, it looks pretty darn on point with that PSL cup, don’t you think? ;)
What nail art designs are you loving this season? What’s your favorite fall beverage? Hit us up in the comments below.
This post is a collaboration with Starbucks.