14 Galaxy-Inspired Tattoos That Are Out of This World
We are sort of crushing hard on all things tattoo-related lately. From tiny designs to friendship tats and some gorg geometric ink, we are getting totally ink-spired! The latest inkspiration? Galaxy tats. That’s right, all things outer space-ish, planetary and stellar are catching our eyes these days. The tattoos below are out-of-this-world incredible with their planetary designs, watercolor and rad nebula hues. And if you are looking for some minimalist, moon-inspired tats, we’ve got you covered there too. Scroll on down for this all-star lineup.
2. Deep Purple Galaxy ($3): For all you commitment-phobes, this temporary tattoo is the perfect mix of geometric and galactic.
4. Galaxy in a Box: We wouldn’t expect anything less than an upbeat statement from Miley Cyrus’s favorite tattoo artist, the very talented Lauren Winzer. While we love the blue-purpleish colors, we think any color scheme would look fab. (via @laurenwinzer)
9. Planets and Stars: Tattoo artist Marcin Aleksander Surowiec has some of the coolest geometric-inspired tattoos out there. This triangular beauty is one we wouldn’t mind looking at every day. (via Marcin Aleksander Surowiec)
10. Tiny Constellation: For a more minimalist constellation tattoo, opt for small dots and tiny stars. This would also look great on the nape of the neck or your forearm. (via Miso Stanislava Pinchuk)
14. Geometric Galaxy: Here’s another one by Marcin Aleksander Surowiec. Isn’t everything about this tat awesome? From its bright colors to those geometric shapes, this ink is a modern space-lover’s dream. (via Marcin Aleksander Surowiec)
Are you seeing stars or what? Any of these galaxy tattoos getting you inkspired? Let’s talk all thing galactic in the comments below!