12 Gifts You Should Get the New Parents on Your List
Bringing home a new baby is exciting, whether it’s your bestie’s first or her 19th (we’re looking at you, Michelle Duggar). While everyone will come over to ooh and ahh at the new bundle of joy, it’s important not to forget about the superstar parents who will be up all hours of the night taking care of it. That’s why we’ve got 14 gifts that are sure to make any new parent feel appreciated.
1. Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): Anyone who has a baby knows coffee is a crucial component of getting through the day. This acrylic thermal mug will keep her cup o’ joe warm and ready for a refill whenever she is.
2. Chatbooks Subscription ($6): If you didn’t Instagram it, it didn’t happen. Sign up your favorite new parents for a subscription, and they’ll automatically get a photo book in the mail after every 60 pictures they post.
3. Lithium Rechargeable Battery ($60): Between remembering when the next feeding is, changing diapers and trying to catch up on sleep, the last thing new parents want to worry about is charging their phones. This rechargeable battery will ensure they’re always ready to snap a quick pic or record those first smiles.
4. Yeti Robe ($54): New moms totally deserve a little pampering. Get her wrapped up in this warm and cozy robe, and she’ll feel like she’s relaxing in a five-star resort, even after that fourth diaper change.
6. Date Night Basket: Sometimes deciding what to make for dinner can be the hardest decision of the day. Make it easy and drop off a date-night dinner kit, complete with napkins, straws and utensils. When there’s a new baby in the house, who has time for dishes? (via Handmade Mood)
7. Plant Nanny Stakes ($20): Focusing all your attention on a new baby can sometimes mean droopy plants, so save your friend’s plants with these stakes. Package it with a bottle of wine for bonus points.
9. Cleaning Service (free estimate): Watch your favorite new parents light up when you tell them someone else is coming to clean their house. Keep an eye on Living Social and Groupon for special deals.
11. Pom Pom Scarf ($38): Whether she’s a first time mom or a seasoned veteran, she’ll need something she can throw on and instantly feel beautiful. A scarf can dress up any plain t-shirt, hide stains or double as a nursing cover, and the cute pom poms will keep those tiny fingers occupied.
12. Portable Photo Printer ($150): Ensure that your favorite new parents always have pics of their baby with this instant photo printer. Sign up for their newsletter to score 10% off your order.
Which one of these gifts is perfect for the new parents in your life? Spill it below!