Here’s How Your Fave Celebs Are Celebrating Easter
Happy Easter, all! While we’re busy getting our Easter brunch on and making adorable DIYs with the kids, celebs are also celebrating in their own way. Some are spending the holiday in the desert, Coachella style (we see you with that highlighter hair, Kylie Jenner!), while others are spending the day at home with their families, dyeing eggs, gifting presents, and the like: See what your faves are up to below!
1. Orlando Bloom: Bloom got into the Easter spirit with some white and pink bunny ears and a mischievous grin.
2. Mariah Carey: Keeping with their tradition of spending holidays together as a family, ex-husband and wife duo Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are spending the day with “#demkids #rocandroe.” Awww!
3. Rachel Zoe: The uber-fashionable celeb stylist wished us Happy Easter from Coachella with “Easter Eve vibes.”
4. Melissa McCarthy: Melissa McCarthy reprised her role as Sean “Spicey” Spicer on SNL last night in head-to-toe bunny gear (no doubt an ode to that time the White House Press Secretary actually donned a bunny suit).
5. Jenni “JWoww” Farley: JWoww’s little girl Meilani was one lucky lady this Easter, with a table full of presents just for her.
6. Sarah Michelle Gellar: SMG and her fam (and Tigger too!) are spending Easter at the “Happiest Place on Earth” (ahem, Disney) getting photo-bombed by the bouncy orange fella.
7. Sofia Vergera: Hostess with the mostess Sofia Vergara went all out for the holiday with a table dressing that looked straight out of Alice and Wonderland.
8. Danica McKellar: Former Wonder Years star Danica McKellar dressed her eggs up in glitter, wishing everyone an Easter Sunday full of “fun and sparkles.”
9. Ali Fedotowsky-Manno: The former Bachelorette gave us a glimpse at the “cutest little bunny in town,” eight-month-old daughter Molly.
10. Sarah Jessica Parker: SJP whipped up quite the lot of eggs, saying she had the “dye-stained fingers to prove it.” Impressive!
11. Selma Blair: Selma Blair and son Arthur kept it “basic,” rolling with an old-school Paas Easter kit to dye their eggs.
12. Victoria Beckham: V. Becks kept it fashionable with a blue cardigan over a rope-tie swimsuit, saying, “Happy Easter, fashion bunnies!”
13. Jordana Brewster:Fast and Furious star Jordana Brewster made it a family affair, posing with her hubby and kids in a sweet, white lace Easter frock.
14. Halle Berry: Halle Berry showed off her colorful egg bounty, which included one very special creation from daughter Nahla.
15. Evan Rachel Wood: Evan Rachel got a little weird in the desert with some bunny ears and a trench coat, writing, “Happy Easter from the #Gonzo bunny.”
16. Vanessa Hudgens: Coachella Queen Vanessa Hudgens Snapchatted some ears into the mix in honor of the holiday.
Which celeb do you relate to most today? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via @mariahcarey)