9 Adorable Holiday Outfits for Kids
Your kiddo may be writing the Santa list to end all Santa lists, but you’re being a bit more practical when it comes to holiday prep. You have party after party after party to go to — with the kids in tow. You know your tot can’t hit the family-friendly seasonal party scene wearing sweats and finger paint-covered tees: Your pint-sized fashionista needs a fab holiday wardrobe upgrade. Check out these super-sweet styles that are perfect pieces for your child’s holiday-wear collection!
1. Rags Christmas Long-Sleeve Henley Pocket Rag ($50): Adorable is certainly the name of the game when it comes to dressing up for Christmas parties and holiday cards, but your tot doesn’t want to feel like they’re bound up in a straightjacket. Rags are adorably innovative, giving your child comfort and style at the same time. This is seriously easy to pull over your child’s head, has no buttons to trouble yourself with, and is completely comfy.
2. Loola Kids Woven Dress in Midnight Plaid ($40): Yeah, yeah, it’s winter. We get it. But sometimes a bulky, bundled-up outfit just won’t do. When the heat is turned up to ultra-blast or you’re lucky enough to score a tropical trip for the holidays, you need something party-worthy that doesn’t come with turtlenecks or thick liners. This dress features a pretty party plaid without screaming, “I’m only for Christmas!”
3. H&M Shirt, Bow Tie, and Cardigan ($30): Your dapper little kiddo needs something to wear to all of those holiday parties that are filling their social calendar, and this layered combo is the cutest. Pair it with cords, khakis, or even baby jeans.
4. Rags Soft Grey Kids’ Shawl Collar Cardigan ($38): It’s soft. It’s comfy. It’s cozy. And it even coordinated with Rags line of adult cardigans. Yes, you can head out to holiday parties as a matchy-matchy family. Layer this cute cardi over just about anything to keep your kiddo warm when they have to go outside in the chilly winter weather.
5. J.Crew Bow-Tied Popover Sweater ($50): This is more than a step up from your little one’s typical t-shirt. And it will keep them warm too. The sweet bow in the front adds an extra detail that’s ideal for holiday pics!
6. Bonton Micare Velvet Dungarees ($95): Velvet overalls: We really don’t have to say more. Your baby will feel cozy and comfy while looking rad in these maroon pants. Dress them up with a sweet plaid shirt or a solid button-down under the overalls.
7. Rags Captain Claus Long-Sleeve Faux Pocket Hooded Holiday Rag ($51): This isn’t your typical silly Santa shirt. It’s a piece of holiday gear that’s cute, quirky… and comfortable, so your child will actually wear it without complaining. (The same can’t be said for a starched-out shirt or extra-heavy pants.)
8. Gap Buffalo Plain Button Cardigan ($45): Imagine how sweet your little one’s holiday pics will look with this perfect plaid cardigan. Layer it over a solid tee for a more casual feel or dress it up with a baby button-down.
9. Hanna Anderson Pajamas ($40+): The only thing better than opening presents on Christmas morning in your pajamas is opening presents in matching pajamas with the whole family. These cute “gnome sweet gnome” pajamas come in all sizes, from baby to adult and even pets.
Tweet us about your planned holiday looks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.