20 Pins + Patches to Match Your Personality
When we think of pins and patches, we tend to think either of our Girl Scout days or that accessory that always poked us when grandma went in for a hug. But you guys, these two classic (and usually pretty blah) accessories are starting to get a major 2015 upgrade. Now you can rock a pin featuring your fave TV character, a super sassy saying or maybe even your favorite food (pizza, duhh). Don’t think there will be anything to suit your personality? Think again, friend. Scroll on down to find your patch (or pin) made in heaven.
Pins + Patches for the Film + TV Lover
1. Ilana Glazer ($10): Immortalize the comedic genius that is Broad City’s Ilana Glazer with this hilarious accessory.
2. Twin Peaks Pin ($8): The owls are not what they seem.
3. Steve Zissou Patch ($23): Really, whose wardrobe couldn’t use a little bit of Bill Murray?
4. Heathers Patch ($8): This movie doesn’t end well for Veronica, but it could do great things for your denim jacket.
Pins + Patches for the Sassy Gal
5. You’re Welcome Patch ($27): You can thank us later.
6. You Blew It Pin ($6): Tell it like it is, girl.
7. Why Even Try Patch ($5): AKA how we feel every Monday.
8. Why Rainbow Patch ($10): Ponder the many complexities of life with this colorful guy.
Pins + Patches for the Nature Lover
9. Desert Pin Pack ($15): Pin these on each side of your lapel to give your outfit a quick and cute desert touch.
10. Neon Mountains ($5): Grab this little guy to serve as a reminder to always stay adventurous.
11. Rose Patch ($10): Will you accept this rose?
Pins + Patches for the Adventurer
12. Space Explorer Iron-On Patch ($5): Because who says adventure has to stop at the end of the atmosphere?
13. Wander Patch ($8): Here’s a little bit of inspiration to get those feet moving.
14. Forever Palm Tree Pin ($8): Pin this to your jacket for a little bit of summer even in the middle of December.
Pins + Patches for the Foodie
15. Ramen Pin ($12): Does your love for this classic comfort food know no bounds? Wear your favorite food with pride.
16. Pizza Slice Patch ($4): You can never really have too much pizza in your life, amiright?
17. Push Pop Pin ($12): Summer may be gone, but you can keep that ice-cream life alive with this colorful little accessory.
Pins + Patches for the Girly Girl
18. Barbie Corvette Pin ($15): When you’re having a rough commute on the subway, just look at this and pretend you’re living that Malibu Barbie life.
19. Heart Lapel Pin ($13): Spread a little bit of love with this sweet pin.
20. Glitter Lipstick Patch ($12): Here’s a surefire way to make any outfit a thousand times more glamourous.
Which of these is your favorite? Share with us in the comments below.