Deck Your Makeup Stash With 15 Silver and Gold Products
The holiday season is finally upon us, which means it’s officially time to bring on the silver and gold! Metallics have had a major moment in the beauty world this year, and if you haven’t had a chance to try the trend yourself then there’s no better time than now, the most sparkly time of the year. Whether it’s a gold mani or a gilded eye, you can’t go wrong celebrating the holidays with a little glitz and glam. Scroll on for 15 of our fave metallics you’ll love to rock this season.
2. Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow in Diamonds Are Forever ($12): Those looking to add just a splash of somethin’ to their makeup might enjoy sweeping a bit of this silver shadow over their lids. Feel free to turn up the drama by going one step further and adding a daring dash of silver to your lower lash line.
3. Tom Ford Lash Tips Mascara in Burnished Gold ($44): Colored mascara has been in the beauty spotlight all of 2015, and there’s no better way to celebrate the end of the year than with gold lashes that are bound to turn heads.
4. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Glamrock ($20): During the holiday season, throw your black liner to the wayside in favor of a color that’ll really get your peepers poppin’.
5. Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust in Gold ($14): Dusting yourself with gold? Sign us up! The weather outside might be frightful, but your skin will be quite glowing and delightful with this multi-purpose pigment.
6. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Comex Platinum ($32): Amp up the glam with all-day silver lids. This fascinating formula gives your lids a foil-like finish, promising a textured and interesting metallic eye.
7. Black Up Liquid Eyeliner in Gold ($22): Bring on the glitz and glam with this liquid liner, which will bring an unexpected gilded glow to your eyes.
8. JINsoon Mélange Nail Lacquer ($18): Wowza, we’d be up for wearing this stunning polish on a daily basis. Wear it for a chic mani all on its own, or combine it with gold for the ultimate holiday hands.
9. W3ll People Paganist Lipgloss in Gold ($22): Add the Midas touch to your lips with a gold and shimmery gloss. Wear it alone or over a color for a pop of glitter to accentuate your pout.
10. E.L.F. Glitter Mascara in Silver ($1): If gold mascara isn’t quite your thing, you could always try for some frosted lashes using this super affordable silver mascara.
11. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer ($38): If a subdued glow is more your style, then try a little luminosity with the help of this creamy highlighter. The subtle shimmer will bring just the perfect amount of glow to any complexion.
12. LORAC Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Silver ($20): Not only is silver liner a frosty weather favorite, but it’s also a great way to brighten up your peepers. Try a bit on your lower waterline for an unexpectedly bright-eyed face.
13. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Glitter in Gold ($14): Bolder gals will bask in the glow that this truly showstopping glitter brings to any look. Add a little to your face or décolleté to celebrate the holiday season in dramatic style.
14. Lipstick Queen Ice Queen Lipstick ($24): Move over, Elsa — there’s a new ice queen in town. This lipstick brings a frosty, winter-appropriate glow to your pout using flecks of both silver and gold.
15. Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials ($49): A shimmery face not your style? We suggest spicing up your vanity with the addition of some bold metallic makeup brushes. Because, really, is there ever such a thing as too many makeup brushes?
How will you be wearing silver and gold this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!