17 Must-Follow Singers on Instagram
Sometimes it’s just not enough to keep tabs on your favorite performers via news and celeb gossip. You just can’t help wanting to get a peek behind the scenes into their lives off-stage. But which pop artists’ Instagram accounts are worth obsessing over? Here are 17 must-follow singers who make sure the party don’t stop.
In case you were wondering, this is how Miley Cyrus covers up a zit. Her feed is certainly never short on crazy, colorful antics.
2. @katyperry: Take a peek into Katy’s poppy world with peeks at her best looks and funny captions.
3. @ddlovato: Demi Lovato is totally rocking those color highlights. Get plenty of style inspiration on her feed.
Ms. Minaj certainly loves to leave a lasting impression, and that statement bracelet is one way to do it.
5. @nickjonas: We kind of wish that Nick Jonas was our boyfriend, but following him on Instagram is the next best thing, right? RIGHT?
6. @teddysphotos: The smooth singing Ed Sheeran’s feed is almost completely dedicated to the packed houses of his concerts.
7. @ritaora: Bring on the color. Bring on the prints. Bring it on, Rita.
8. @isthatjessiej: If you’re looking for some edgy fashion inspiration from a singing femme fatale, follow Jessie J.
10. @officials_c_: Jay Z even lets us peek into his fabulous life with Bey and Blue.
11. @ladygaga: Sometimes it’s weird and sometimes it’s bizarre, but Lady Gaga’s feed is always fabulous.
It’s no surprise that the lady of the
hour year lives the fab life, but no matter how grand things get, she always fun and funny.
We sometimes forget that Lorde is 18, but her Instagram is a good reminder. We love that she’s always keeping it real, while also showing off her killer style.
14. @samsmithworld: Sam Smith has totally stolen our hearts and made us wish that we looked this adorable when we woke up.
Yes, we’re still jamming out to “All About That Bass,“ but Meghan Trainor’s new tune “Lips Are Movin'” has us getting our groove on too. Did you catch one of our favorite bloggers, Bri Emery, in this pic?
16. @carrieunderwood: You gotta love a woman who loves a monkey hat. Not only is Carrie Underwood totally gorgeous, but she’s got a sense of humor.
17. @harrystyles: Duh, Harry Styles’s Instagram feed is so stylish. Duh, it’s all in black and white. And duh, he’s a great photographer. We give up — Harry, you win.