16 Pieces of Animal Print Decor for the Wild at Heart
Let’s be real: Animal decor doesn’t have the best reputation. But don’t worry — you won’t find any cheesy pillows or porcelain figurines here. We’ve got some cool decorating ideas to embrace your inner animal lover and bring a little furry love into your home — all without compromising on style. Whether cats, dogs or deer are your thing, here are 16 ideas on how to do animal decor right.
5. French Bulldog Decal ($10): Available in a whole palette of colors and sizes, these adorable Frenchies can stick to almost any smooth surfaces and are easily removable, making them perfect for no-nail wall art.
6. Gallery Wall: Group your favorite animal prints and photos together for a fur-themed gallery wall. Setting it up in the kitchen is a fun way to bring in animal art without messing with the rest of your home decor. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. DIY Cardboard Taxidermy Kit ($15): Any animal lover shudders at the thought of a real head mounted on the wall, so stick to the far more stylish cardboard option.
9. Cat Mat ($24): Let your friends know what they’re getting into before they even get inside the door.
10. Wild Wallpaper ($35): So dark and subtle, this pretty wallpaper makes it hard to tell that there is a jungle of animals lurking within. It’s removable and ideal for renters who want add furry friends to their kitchen backsplash, office nook or drawer linings.
12. Rabbit Wall Hook ($12): Seriously, how cute is this li’l guy? Colorful rabbit hook FTW.
14. Grizzly Art Print ($79): Forget the cat — you’re all about the wild and free. Perfect for a gallery wall or standing solo, this hand-drawn sketch is rustic in all the right ways.
15. Nine Lives Dishtowel ($18): This quirky and eclectic embroidered dishtowel will add some real character to your kitchen.
What are your favorite ways to add some animal love into your home decor? Talk to us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)