The BritList: Game of Thrones ’80s Remix, My Life With Bradley Cooper and More
Happy 4th of July folks! Whether you’re sitting poolside, oceanside or desk-side (sad face!), today is a day to celebrate all things ‘Merica. And that includes super random things like… the BritList :)
1. My Life With Bradley Cooper: This photo series captures one woman, her family and their daily life with a Bradley Cooper cutout. So good.
2. Game of Thrones ’80s Remix: This. Is. Amazing. Watch it and immediately share it with every GoT-er you know. It perfectly fulfills the Bran-shaped hole in our hearts.
3. PowerPot V ($150): We obsessed over this a few weeks ago and… now we sell it in our shop! How fresh is that? It’s a micro generator that lets you cook while camping all while the heat charges your phone. YES. This is real.
4. Professional Bridesmaid: What to do when you’re never the bride? Put up a Craigslist ad pimping yourself out as a professional bridesmaid, of course.
Bridesmaid skills i’m exceptionally good at:
– Holding up the 18 layers of your dress so that you can pee with ease on your wedding day
– Catching the bouquet and then following that moment up with my best Miss America-like “Omg, I can’t believe this” speech.
– Doing the electric and the cha cha slide.
– Responding in a timely manner to pre-wedding email chains created by other bridesmaids and the Maid of Honor
6. Shark With Frickin’ Laser Pointer ($13): We’ll let this Amazon review do our work for us: I know how it is. You struggle in your job. The work never ends. It feels like the walls are crumbling down around you. And yet you see people at work who are highly paid, successful employees; walking around with smiles on their faces like they’ve got it all figured out. What’s their secret? Sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads, of course.
7. Sike ($35): The ’90s called. They’re happy to let you hang with one of their favorite slang words… NOT.
8. If Real Men Posed in Underwear Ads: We’ve been loving all the real girl and real woman ad campaigns that have been coming out lately, but what about the dudes? Here’s what it could be like!
10. Furry Electric Melting Ice Cream Fields ($280): And finally, amazing textile art that we want to snuggle up in. Happy weekend!
What are you doing this weekend? Trolling the Internet? If so, share your funniest finds with us in the comments below.