Can you believe February is almost over? It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the new year, and now it’s already time to start figuring out ways to incorporate Guinness into everything for St. Patrick’s Day ;)
But you know what’s easy to work a pint of Guinness into? The BritList, duh.
1. Party On! Excellent! Tee ($55): We instantly crush on pretty much everything coming out of The Clashist, and this new Wayne’s World tee is no exception.
2. Cheeky DIY Gift Bags: How cute are these? Made by Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day for her recent Palm Springs birthday bash, they feature hand-painted designs by her and her husband Paul. Our fave might be “Oh Crappy Day” because, well, we’ve all been there.
3. Best Dressed at the Oscars, Illustrated Edition: The Oscars this year may have lacked drama and punchiness, but they did NOT fall short in the style department. Emma Stone and Jared “Jordan Catalano Forever” Leto are just two shining stars from this stylish night, illustrated beautifully by Katherine Irwin.
4. Bottle-Opening Ring (from $36): It’s not just dudes whose rings can open up beer bottles — this 3D-printed ring (available on Shapeways) can also pop a cold one for you.
5. Swag Cabin Celebrity Foodie Prints ($15): Steak Gyllenhall, Flanye West and Danny Dorito. Why not?
6. Internet Slang Meets ASL: You know how the dictionary lets in new words every year? Well, the same might start to go for the ASL dictionary, though it’s pretty darn difficult for everyone to agree on slang words and phrases like photobomb, food coma, screenshot and onesie. There’s one word that’s universal in every language though, and that word is selfie.
7. The B+C 50 Shades Collection: I’ve gotta hand it to the merch team here at Brit + Co for their not-so-subtle sense of humor with this collection. So good.
8. Four Leaf Clover Temporary Tats ($5): That’s a pretty cute clover.
9. Hey Hot Stuff: In case you missed it, check out this tutorial on how to make your own custom candles. Obsessed.
10. Homemakers Update: Finally, our book comes out on TUESDAY. Yay times a million. Order it now to cash in on all sorts of free goodies.