What to Make This Weekend: Ugly Sweater Onesies, Funfetti House + More
How are the holiday preparations going? Are there enough ornaments on the tree? Figured out the perfect gift for your sister? Not yet? Then skip the long shopping lines and set aside a few minutes this weekend to DIY one of these rad projects. We’ve got every category covered, from funfetti treats and mulled wine to stylish pumps and *super* stylish onesies. Oh yeah, we’re classy like that.
1. Ugly Sweater Onesie: Ugly sweaters have actually gotten pretty hip, which is why you need to take things up a level if you want to win that party contest. A full onesie covered in holiday feels? It’s so ugly it’s cute. (via Brit + Co)
3. Confetti Christmas Trees: Raise your hand if you love untangling string lights. No hands? Leave those massive knots in their boxes and set up a collection of these candy-inspired trees instead. (via Sugar and Cloth)
6. Wrapping Paper Wall Tree: Take the paper chain idea vertical with this super easy tree DIY. Seriously, if you can tape paper together, you can have this tree up in less time than it takes you to choose your favorite holiday song. (via Brit + Co)
7. Balloon Animal Ornament: True, they’d look great on a kid’s tree, but that’s no reason you can’t add a few of these awesome ornaments to the adult tree. Nothing says “mature adult” like a balloon animal or four. (via Little Inspiration)
9. DIY Tinsel Ornaments: Give those tinsel garlands a much-needed modern makeover and turn them into sparkling balls of joy. Hang them on the tree with colorful ribbon or string them together for some serious swag. (via Design Improvised)
11. Jingle Door Bell: Make those jingle bells rock with this bright + beautiful DIY. You’ll feel like you are back in grade school whipping up those coveted friendship bracelets in no time. (via Brit + Co)
What are you making this weekend? Show us your project by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!