15 Valentine’s Day Cocktails for Two
Reservations, traffic and weather can quickly put a damper on a romantic Valentine’s Day with your significant other. This year, skip the hassle and bring out the bar cart for a romantic night in. Whipping up a homemade cocktail is the perfect way to put your own personal touch on the evening. Just make sure you save that leftover booze for brunch cocktails. It is Valentine’s weekend, right? Whether you’re a gin gal or you’re looking to shake things up with bourbon, these cocktails will hit the perfect romantic note.
2. Cherub’s Cup Cocktail: Mix up this cup of elderflower-laced, strawberry-filled love for your sweetie after a long week. With gin, rosé and St. Germain, this cocktail is sure to give you even more of that lovin’ feeling. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Cilantro Jalapeño Margarita: Spice doesn’t need to be reserved for the main dish when you can heat up your cocktail as well. This margarita will leave you with a refreshing sizzle to kick off the evening in style. (via Bell’alimento)
6. Maple Bacon Pisco Sour: This cocktail might be the most technical of the bunch, but it will certainly be memorable. And since there’s bacon involved, it won’t be hard to get your beau to pitch in. (via HonestlyYUM)
8. Clementine and Lemon Gin Cocktail: Talk about a perfect solution for a cold and wintry Valentine’s Day. Pull out a blanket and get cozy ’cause this cocktail will transfer you straight to a summer picnic in the park. (via Cookin’ Canuck)
12. Bourbon Tonic: Now this is a no-frills cocktail perfect for the minimal bar cart at home. And we’re pretty sure the bourbon lover in your life will think it’s the best thing ever. (via Not Without Salt)
What spirits are you leaning toward this Valentine’s Day?