The perfect card is picked, your felt bouquet is made, and now it’s time to settle on a romantic, mouth-watering menu for Valentine’s Day. No matter what you indulge in, these 15 sexy pink cocktails lend a festive air to your evening and taste pretty darn good too!
1. Blushing Kiss Martini : The hint of elderflower liqueur in this gin martini adds a floral element that can’t be beaten. Rim the glass with a slice of grapefruit and stir with a thyme stem for a subtle herbiness. (via Bakers Royale )
4. Grapefruit Elderflower Spanish Gin and Tonics : Curl up on the couch with your bae and this drink, and you’re in for some major cuddles. There’s no shaker required, so refills are a cinch. (via Craft and Cocktails )
6. Love Potion #9 Martini : This triple berry martini is easy to make, easy on the eyes and really easy to drink. Give it a sultry feel with a few cubes of dry ice… and you AND your cocktail will be smokin’. (via The Cookie Rookie )
7. Charleston Pink Lady Cocktail : Combine sweets and cocktails with this creamy pink libation. It’s gin-based, sweetened with grenadine and given an indulgent twist with heavy cream. (via Return to Sunday Supper )
9. Pink Strawberry Sangria : If playing mixologist isn’t really your thing, a simple sangria will be perfect for your Valentine’s Day. This one only requires strawberry vodka, pink Moscato, lemon-lime soda and fresh strawberries. (via Simply Whisked )
12. Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats : This dessert-meets-happy hour cocktail is the perfect way to end the evening. All it takes is a scoop of raspberry sorbet and a splash of pink Champagne. (via The Cookie Rookie )
13. Rosé, Gin and Pink Peppercorn Cocktail : If you’ve ever turned your nose up to boxed wine, prepare to change your opinion. All you have to do is add a few choice ingredients to boxed rosé and it’s transformed into the cocktail of a foodie’s dream. (via The Kitchn )
15. Strawberry Cream Mimosa : The morning after Valentine’s Day should be just as special as the night before. If your previous sentiments didn’t solidify your love, breakfast in bed and this strawberry cream mimosa *totally* will. (via Swanky Recipes )
Follow us on Pinterest for more Valentine’s Day ideas!