25 Pink Cocktail Recipes That’ll Make Your Valentine *Swoon*
Theperfect card is picked, your felt bouquetis made, and now it's time to settle on a romantic, mouth-watering menu for Valentine's Day. You don't have to be a master chef or cocktail extraordinaire to be able to make these delicious sips. No matter what you indulge in, these 25 sexy pink drinks lend a festive air to your evening at home and taste pretty darn good too! Keep reading to pick out your favorite one (or two, or three...).
What is a good romantic drink?
While we'd consider anything shared with your partner to be a romantic drink, go for red wine is a great option since it's considered to be an aphrodisiac drink.
What alcohol should I get for Valentine's Day?
If you're planning on making one of these pink cocktail recipes, grab some fruit juice from the story or buy some of the fruit and make it for yourself! Grapefruit juice, passion fruit juice, and blood orange juice are all great options. Here's the booze you can stock up on:
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine
What is the most romantic cocktail?
In addition to red wine, champagne is a romantic and elegant choice for a Valentine's Day drink.
What are the 5 most popular cocktails?
You can never go wrong with classic cocktails like Old fashioned's, margaritas, martinis, Bloody Mary's, and Palomas. Check out our Cocktails 101 guide for more inspiration.
Delicious Valentine's Day Pink Cocktail Recipes To Make This Year
Rose Gin and Tonic
Rose Gin & Tonic
- 2 oz Glendalough Rose Gin
- Tonic Water
- Lime wedge, garnish
- Mint sprig, garnish
- Add Rose Gin in an ice-filled wine glass.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with a slice of lime and a fresh sprig of mint.
Rosa Raspberry Chocatini
Rosa Raspberry Chocatini
- Chilled Rosa Regale Red
- Stoli Chocolat Razberi vodka
- Mix equal parts chilled Rosa Regale and Stoli Chocolat Razberi vodka
I've Got A Slush on You
I've Got A Slush On You
- 2oz Cutwater Hibiscus Vodka
- 2oz Aperol
- 2oz strawberry syrup
- 1oz lemon
- 6 drops rose water
- Add ingredients to a blender with ice. Blend on high until smooth consistency.
- Pour into 2 cocktail glasses and garnish with a mini red rose.
Mezcal is a sister liquor to tequila, with a slightly smokier and more complex palette. There's nothing not to *love* (see what we did there?) about these refreshing and delicious cocktails, made with mezcal, grapefruit soda, rose, lime juice, and time. You can also try the blood orange version! (via Brit + Co)
Love Is Love
LOVE IS LOVE
- Chill serving glass.
- Pour ingredients into mixing glass with 2/3 ice in order listed.
- Cap, shake and strain into chilled serving glass.
- Add garnish and serve.
You don't have to wait for warm weather to whip this margarita up. With honey, basil, and strawberries (three ingredients that are all equally recognizable and flavorful), this is one drink that will dance across your tastebuds. (via Brit + Co)
The hint of elderflower liqueur in this gin martini adds a floral element that can’t be beaten. Rim the glass with a slice of grapefruit and stir with a thyme stem for a subtle herbiness. (via Bakers Royale)
Sweeten up this Champagne cocktail with a blackberry simple syrup that adds a ton of flavor and a light shade of pink. (via Lark and Linen)
This watermelon and lime tequila cocktail is the perfect combination of boozy fun and simple sweetness. It's the perfect hot pink shade for Galentine's Day... or any other occasion for that matter. (via Brit + Co)
Curl up on the couch with your love and this drink, and you're in for some major cuddles. There's no shaker required, so refills are a cinch. (via Craft and Cocktails)
Serve this tasty beverage in an elegant coupe class for that romantic old Hollywood feel. (via Lulus)
This triple berry martini is easy to make, easy on the eyes and really easy to drink. Give it a sultry feel with a few cubes of dry ice… and you AND your cocktail will be smokin’. (viaThe Cookie Rookie)
To create this pretty drink, shake 1.5 oz. Ketel One vodka, .75 oz. pomegranate syrup, and .75 oz. lemon juice then strain into a glass. Top with rose petals and some lemon zest to make it an extra fun drink. Once summer rolls around, swap the ice for ice cream for an extra sweet treat. (via Brit + Co/Byblos Miami)
Combine sweets and cocktails with this creamy pink libation. It’s gin-based, sweetened with grenadine and given an indulgent twist with heavy cream. (via Return to Sunday Supper)
This fruity drink features champagne and creme de cassis, and if you want an extra pink look, swap the blackberries for raspberries. (via Culinary Hill)
Tequila is the way to just about anyone’s heart. Mix a couple of these sweet and sour pink señoritas to pair with your chips and guac. (via Superman Cooks)
If playing mixologist isn’t really your thing, a simple sangria will be perfect for your Valentine’s Day. This one only requires strawberry vodka, pink Moscato, lemon-lime soda, and fresh strawberries. (viaSimply Whisked)
For an extra pink drink, make sure that both of your primary ingredients are pink. This sip is sweet, bubbly, and exactly what we need this Galentine's Day. (via Brit + Co)
Earthy gin pairs beautifully with fruity pomegranate and rose water for a truly botanical experience that anyone will be pleased with. (via Ahu Eats)
This dessert drink is the perfect way to end the evening. All it takes is a scoop of raspberry sorbet and a splash of pink Champagne. (via The Cookie Rookie)
The morning after Valentine's Day should be just as special as the night before. If your previous sentiments didn't solidify your love, breakfast in bed and this strawberry cream mimosa *totally* will. (via Swanky Recipes)
If you’ve ever turned your nose up to boxed wine, prepare to change your opinion. All you have to do is add a few choice ingredients to boxed rosé and it’s transformed into the cocktail of a foodie’s dream. (viaThe Kitchn)
Why give a bouquet of roses when you can make a rose cocktail? This spritzer is a refreshing, elegant and simple way to say, “I love you.” (via Half Baked Harvest)
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- Oh, You Sweet Thing! 30 Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 17 Quick + Easy Valentine's Day Games Your Kids Will Love - Brit + ... ›
- 35 Valentine's Day Cards for Your Little DIY-er - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes to WOW Your Honey - Brit + Co ›
- 8 Tips for Dealing With a Breakup Around Valentine's Day - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Valentine's Day Smoothies So Indulgent They're Practically ... ›
- 30 Valentine's Day Cookie Recipes to Swoon Over - Brit + Co ›
- 16 Valentine DIYs Guaranteed to Get You Some Xs and Os - Brit + Co ›
- Spice Up V-Day With These Jalapeño Margaritas — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Celebrate National Rosé Day With This Peach Frosé Recipe - Brit + Co ›
- Barbiecore Drink Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Pink Cocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 28 Tequila Drinks For Any Celebration - Brit + Co ›
- Best Labor Day Cocktail Recipes For 2023 - Brit + Co ›
- A Gin Explainer For The Gin Haters & The Best Gin Drinks - Brit + Co ›