Here’s how your day will go: You’ve cleaned up from Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed and put the red velvet cheese tarts in the oven, and the Champagne cocktails are getting ready to flow. All that’s left now is to plate your dinner and your lovey-dovey Valentine’s Day can commence. If you want to make things slightly easier on yourself, try making your feast in a slow cooker. To get some romantic dinner ideas, check out the 17 impressive Valentine’s Day recipes below. We don’t have to know what happens after that, WINK.
5. Crockpot Crispy Caramelized Pork Ramen Noodle Soup: For leftovers, keep all of the components separate until you make your bowl so that everything stays crispy for later. (via Half Baked Harvest)
8. Parmesan Basil Tomato Soup: The nostalgia-factor of tomato soup alone is enough to win someone’s eternal love. For extra cuteness, use a cookie cutter to cut out a heart-shaped grilled cheese to dip on the side. (via Little Spice Jar)
11. Slow Cooker Thai Sweet Potato Soup: Even if you’re not a vegan, making a homemade dish for your vegan honey is V romantic. Give this Thai sweet potato soup a whirl and you may even become a convert. (via Potluck at Oh My Veggies)
13. Creamy Portobello Chicken: If cooking isn’t your strong suit (even in the slow cooker), this three-ingredient portobello chicken will ease your mind. Just throw chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup and baby bella mushrooms in the crock pot and no one has to know. (via Cutefetti)
14. Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza: First of all, how excited are you that you can make pizza in the slow cooker? Second, you can NEVER go wrong with making a pizza on V-Day, ever. (via A Spicy Perspective)
15. Slow Cooker French Onion Soup: To make this slow cooker soup seem more impressive, ladle into oven-safe bowls and top with a ton of Gruyere cheese. Pop them under the broiler for a minute or two and… voila! Fancy French soup in a flash. (via Creme de la Crumb)
16. Slow Cooker Parmesan Herb Chicken and Orzo: For the picky date you’re afraid to cook for, you can’t go wrong with herbed chicken and orzo. It’s safe and delicious and, most importantly, EASY. (via Creme de la Crumb)
17. Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli: If your perfect Valentine’s day includes a night away in a cabin with a roaring fire and snow blowing outside, this is the comforting soup you should be cupping in your hands. (via Table for Two)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy slow cooker ideas.