Let’s face it, waffle makers are amazing. Whether you got yours thanks to a plentiful wedding registry, as a hand-me-down or simply because you’re a waffle fanatic, you’re in for a real treat. Not only is that mini appliance good for cookin’ up Sunday morning breakfast, but it’s also great at making other things, too. Lots of other things! Check out these 10 recipes you can whip up in your waffle maker, and get ready to make the most of your kitchen gadget.
1. Margherita Pizza: A crispy crust and yummy holes for sauce and cheese to work their way into makes for a seriously delicious waffle pizza. (via Food Network)
2. Three-Minute Cinnamon Rolls: Skip the can, these melt-in-your-mouth morning treats only take THREE minutes to make! (via Pure Imajennation)
3. Cheeseburger: We’ve seen some pretty epic burger recipes, but a burger from a waffle maker? So cool! (via Will It Waffle?)
4. Soft Pretzels: Auntie Anne’s has nothin’ on these homemade snacks. The sweet waffle maker imprint totally one ups her creations. (via Will It Waffle?)
5. Brownies: Whip up the most amazing sundae you’ve ever experienced with some brownie mix and a waffle iron. Don’t forget ice cream and plentiful toppings! (via Food Network)
6. Grilled Cheese: Skip the flip, cook both sides of your beloved sandwich at once! (via Fifteen Spatulas)
7. Chorizo-Cheese Quesadilla: Even though you still need a pan to cook the veggies first, the waffle iron gives the tortillas the perfect amount of crisp for a grand finish. (via Food Network)
8. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Once your dough is prepared, it only takes three to six minutes to turn out these two-bite sweets. (via Food Network)
9. Hash Browns: These morning potatoes are officially a game changer. Now we can make our waffles and our sides in the same appliance! (via Macheesmo)
10. Falafel Waffles: As a part of his “Will It Waffle?” quest, this chef finally got it right with the wafalafel. (via Serious Eats)
Are you ready to test out some of these recipes on your waffle iron? Tell us which ones you’re going to try in the comments below!