10 Watercolor Gifts to Inspire Your Inner Artist
You’ve mastered the art of coloring books — now you’re ready for a whole new challenge. Thankfully, the B + C shop has plenty of options to encourage your inner artist. Below, check out ten fresh ideas. Then, don’t forget to sign up for our newest class, Intro to Watercolor Painting, and start making masterpieces of your own.
1. 2016 Gem & Mineral Wall Calendar ($28): Gear up for the new year with this gorgeous watercolor gemstone calendar. Bonus: Each month can be broken down into a frameable print at the end of the month. Win!
2. Do Something Awesome Notepad ($18): Get it done with the help of this artsy notepad.
3. Watercolor Gift Tags (Set of 12) ($8): Put a charming final touch on your gifts with these colorful tags.
4. Warm Watercolor Wrap – Set of 3 ($13): Whoever it’s for, they’ll probably want to keep the wrapping paper.
5. Watercolor Pineapples iPhone Case ($30): Because we don’t recommend watercolor painting directly on your phone, this slim-fit case is the next best thing. The tropical theme is a fun way to keep the summer vibes going.
6. Watercolor Recipe Cards ($10): Now, when you get splashes of vanilla extract on your recipe cards, it’ll just look like you’re adding to the art. Bonus: they’ll match your new recipe box perfectly.
8. Marble Balloons ($15): Seriously, these balloons are begging to be a decoration at your next party.
9. Sea Salt Candle ($36): Fill your home with the aroma of warm sea salt using this watercolor-washed ceramic candle.
10. Tie Dye Kit ($12): Oh, tie-dye. Of course we haven’t forgotten about you! We may have graduated to brushes and canvases, but you’ll always be the one that taught us just how much fun it can be mixing water and color.
What’s your favorite art-inspired product in the Brit + Co Shop right now? Let us know in the comments below!