Workday dragging on a little long? Maybe it’s time to perk up your workspace with some new accessories, a colorful mood board or these awesome organization hacks. Whether you work in a roomy office or from a tiny desk in your living room, there is something inspirational about seeing how other people style their workspaces. So take a break from that boring project and enjoy these 29 beautiful workspaces from our favorite time-waster: Instagram.
6. @acupofchic: A good calendar is necessary for any workspace. If you don’t have one you’re in love with, it’s not too late to make your own with our super easy (and super pretty) calligraphy calendar.
7. @deskp4rn: Forget Pinterest; sometimes you just need to have your inspiration out in front of you for real. Tape pictures up with washi tape or try making your very own version of pin boards with colorful clipboards mounted to the wall.
9. @monicadeco: Like a burst of sunshine, all the orange in this bright workspace would have you smiling even on the darkest of Mondays.
11. @fudges: Would you actually get any work done in a chair that comfy? Yeah, we’re not sure we would either.
14. @apricot.avenue: Technology is wonderful, but sometimes you just get the urge to make a good old-fashioned list with paper and pencil. DIY some stylish writing utensils and pick up one of these witty notepads to make your to-do list extra inspiring.
15. @cornelkaaa: Strawberry Ice is one of Pantone’s colors for 2015, and we approve of this perfectly pink workspace.
16. @apricot.avenue: Not just for your living room, a pouf can be handy in the office too. Keep one nearby for visitors to sit on or put up your feet while you’re planning your next business strategy.
17. @quinn.luu: Because we all dream of being able to work from bed.
20. @sarcuz: Hang a piece of gridded wire above your desk for a fun way to keep pictures and inspiration visible and easily interchangeable. This is a win-win solution, since you won’t be putting holes in your walls or in your photos.
23. @interior_ke: It’s all about that desk in this sleek home office. If you’re thinking it’s time to update your desk, we’ve got some ideas on how to DIY your very own, from IKEA hacks to wall-mounted desks that the whole family can utilize.
24. @sasha_arutyunova: Seeing other people being creative is definitely the motivation we need to keep trying new things.
29. @matejakovac: Have you ever loved your home office so much you just had to draw it?
What are your must-haves when it comes to decorating your workspace? Talk to us in the comments below!